Sodus Lease

I am giving up my lease due to having some closer areas to hunt and my fil having health issues.

It is in sodus wayne co.

If you want the owners info, pm me fast. Hes a great owner and I can fill you in on the movements. Ive killed does and a very old buck there. Relatively low pressure hunting in area.

Its 35 acres or so for 600.

• Like 1

Sorry, I should have clarified, I won't refer someone unless they've been a long-standing member here. I don't want to refer the landowner a name/contact and have it be a bad experience for him. He is a good guy and I don't want to get him into a bad lease.

CAN I ASK WHY SOMEONE HAS TO BE A LONG TIME MEMBER HERE? THIS WOULD BE A GREAT OPPURTUNITY FOR MYSELF. I AS WELL, WOULD HATE TO SEE THE LANDOWNER NOT HAPPY EITHER, BC THATS NOT WHO I AM. IM JUST CURIOUS AND VERY INTERESTED IN THIS LEASE, AND DEVOTED TO HIS(OR HER) AND THERE PROPERTY. THANKS.

Reason being is because I can at least vet the candidate. I'm not going to be responsible for telling the landowner "this is a good potential leasee" when I don't have any prior interactions with that person and then the landowner has a bad experience.

I hope this information helps.

Edited by phade

$600 for xbow and gun season? Is it rifle or shotgun? Thx

Rifle territory now. A few spots you could set up on the ground to cover some fields. Woods and bedding area is extremely thick and a rifle won't do you any difference than a shotgun as your max shooting range is going to be 50 yds or less for most of the season until snowfall knocks down the leaf cover and opens some lanes amongst the branches.

Rifle territory now. A few spots you could set up on the ground to cover some fields. Woods and bedding area is extremely thick and a rifle won't do you any difference than a shotgun as your max shooting range is going to be 50 yds or less for most of the season until snowfall knocks down the leaf cover and opens some lanes amongst the branches.

Thanks for the info. Didn't realize it's around 5 hours away. I only hunt weekends so it's a little too far for me otherwise I would have done it. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...