Someone in My Stand - It's an ethical thing

screamon demon

That is such a mean thing to do.  :P    I love the guys who put the tacs up to go 20 feet off the trail.  I know some poeple don't have good sence of direction but come on with these glow tacs.  I saw some device that actually lit up when you pushed a button.  I guess when you get close to your stand you push the button and the light lights up and you can then get up in your treestand.  Crazy world

Yeah , I saw a thing that you put a battery operated receiver in your treestand and carried a remote . When you clicked on the remote , it was supposed to light up / blink from the stand . Might be okay if you had a friend using a stand that he hadn't been to before . Might keep someone from wandering around in the dark . Hav't seen them in a couple years so maybe they don't work .

im 15. i hunt my friends land. His dad has it posted. and he said if i see someone on it to ask them to come talk to him. well i walked down behind the house. and saw a lader stand. so ii texted his dad and asked if it was his. he said no. so i sat in it during bow season. the hunter never came to use it while i hunted it. but i figured he wouldnt mind as long i was respectful of his stuff and picked up after myself and didnt do things to screw his hunting up. Ex. leaving hats or wrappers or cans behind. or pissing out of his tree stand. and if he came, i would let him sit in it and i wouldnt hunt there when he was there. I hear storys of people shooting eachother because they are in their tree stand. i mean if someone walked up on me and it wasnt my stand. I would get out of it and be on my way. Whats the point of arguing about it if its not yours? the only reason i sat in the one is cuz it was on my friends land.....