Illegal makes it clear how he feels: F%#$ America !!

Check this a@#$hole out:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6346009226112

This is what Bidens allowing to sashay across the southern border! I was discussing this last evening with a Libbie from, ironically, Texas who is too busy feeling sorry for these "brown people" (her term used repeatedly)and is wholly unconcerned with American citizens. For the life of me, I just cant understand this!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Check this a@#$hole out:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6346009226112

This is what Bidens allowing to sashay across the southern border! I was discussing this last evening with a Libbie from, ironically, Texas who is too busy feeling sorry for these "brown people" (her term used repeatedly)and is wholly unconcerned with American citizens. For the life of me, I just cant understand this!!

Exactly. And now these same idiots are on a bus headed towards California. Black,Brown or green they are just 20-30 year old males that will just make more gangs and destroy any area they end up calling home. Anyone that would vote anything left in this country these days are a special kind of fool. 

• Like 3

The leftists who feel sorry for these "brown people" have "white guilt" and want to alleviate it with other people's tax dollars.  Leftists give far less to charities and always demand bigger government to solve everything.  They also refuse to accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong with their agenda, since that will prove they are not "morally superior", just stupid.

• Like 3