This Mus was just hanging around till a pellet ended it's night.

It popped out around 8 ft away, so I had to hold over because I had the rifle sighted in at 30 yards for my adventure upstate to visit my brother to help drop some country Mus.

SJC

These two videos are of some 30+ yrd shots at some country Mus at my brothers place upstate.

He's was having a hard time with the Mus in his garage, so I thought I'd see what the Baraga/RIX combo could do to help out. 

I started to weight sort my pellets after having some accuracy issues and it did help a lot, as I dropped 9 of 11 Mus engaged at 30+ yards during the trip.

I also used a Trigger stick tripod with a Trigger stick monopod under the buttstock for stability.

SJC

Posted (edited)

Two second chances in one day, Amazing.

I weight sort my pellets as I was getting some flyers.

Haven't had an issue, but the first shot on this mus was high and the follow up shot dead on.

I took it to the basement range and had no issues.

SJC

Edited by Shoots100

This one wasn't so lucky, even though it took a few shots to drop it.

Was having an issue with the scope having corrupted files, so I needed to reboot the scope, upload the newest firmware and re-zero it with some new RWS pro line pellets since I was running out of my old stock of RWS match grade pellet's. 

SJC

• Like 1