Is Ozonics worth it?

JusTheUsual

I don't think he is getting defensive.  I think he is just trying to say don't listen to nay sayers who have no experience with the product.  I'm sure most of you have experienced as a child when your parents tried to feed you something new and you said "no its gross," then they would say "just try it," and you'd say "no its gross."  Now some years later you've tried it and actually love it, we've all done it.  Its kind of the same idea here.  "Don't knock it until you try it."  With that being said, Lucky- come back after more than a few weeks of using the machine and give us your thoughts.

Edited by JGS

They didn't have any trouble killing deer hundreds of years ago with out all this technology why carry an extra 10 lbs of unnecessary crap into the woods

You would be correct.  Then again they didn't have modern archery equipment, rifles, modern camo clothing, binoculars, plastic grunt tubes, farmed deer scents, metal tree stands, or a pickup truck to throw the deer in to get it home to their families.  So why do you use all these things?  Just another tool my friend.

Waist of money in my eyes I like to keep it as simple as possible most of my gear was either handed down through the family or made myself in my eyes it's a waist of money I have no problem with the use of modern tech to aid hunters it's just not for me

Who has a waist of money, I'd sure like to meet this person with a money waist. j/k j/k. I can't justify spending the money on it either, but if I was buying one I would listen to someone who had actually used the thing first.

Ohhh Steve.... You see at first I thought this was just merely about you not being able to afford the ozonics or not wanting to spend the money on it. Therefore, the only way to justify and convince yourself of this is to "knock" it or feel negatively towards it. Hey, I cant say that I've never done it before with a product... I spoke my piece and gave this guy a good review, you have never owned the machine, and gave the guy a bad review. You see....Steve... I thought that it all boiled down to just that but now I'm not so sure.

Steve, I think the only reason you keep posting here is because part of you may actually be "attracted" to my posts and myself. Now, although I am flattered, I don't swing on that side of the tree Steve. You see I like females, not males. I know this may be hard for you to hear Steve, but this is me breaking it to you as gently as I can. I know your feelings are more than likely on the "feminine" side, and that's ok.. nobody blames you. But you need to move on....Steve.... there is no happy ending here for you.

This coming from a guy with a pickle as his avatar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then there is Paul my friend who kills nice bucks every year in bow or gun.

He washes his hunting clothes just like any of his clothes ,in Tide.

He showers with the same soap and shampoo year round.

He uses no scent killers sprays,cover scents.

He certainly would not spend the money for scent loc,his camo is old and faded , but his stands are well concealed ,he goes to great lengths ,wiring up limbs and brush,hunting out of pines

He only hunts a stand if the wind is perfect,not just for hunting but approaching it as well.

He seldom hunts mornings,as he likes the afternoons better,so most of his stands are where he knows they move through then,because of years of scouting told him so .

It's the carpenter not the hammer.

• Like 2

Then there is Paul my friend who kills nice bucks every year in bow or gun.

He washes his hunting clothes just like any of his clothes ,in Tide.

He showers with the same soap and shampoo year round.

He uses no scent killers sprays,cover scents.

He certainly would not spend the money for scent loc,his camo is old and faded , but his stands are well concealed ,he goes to great lengths ,wiring up limbs and brush,hunting out of pines

He only hunts a stand if the wind is perfect,not just for hunting but approaching it as well.

He seldom hunts mornings,as he likes the afternoons better,so most of his stands are where he knows they move through then,because of years of scouting told him so .

It's the carpenter not the hammer.

+1! Well said. This mentality seems to be harder to find.

Yeaaaa???? Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous because my avatar is cooler than yours

He's holding one of the biggest kills in the book for that species if I am not mistaken.

You picked the wrong avatar to make fun of there.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

For someone who believes so strongly in this product, you make it really hard to take any of your advice.

IIIIIIIIIII DOOOOOONNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT CARRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  I am not in sales for the company of Ozonics.  I own mine, it works 100% of the time, and that's all that really matters to me.  I gave this guy a review and battled the naysayers.  Done deal. 

I will never comment on an Ozonics thread again.  I will just kindly point everyone to this one...

Geeeezzzz

Ohhh Steve....  You see at first I thought this was just merely about you not being able to afford the ozonics or not wanting to spend the money on it.  Therefore, the only way to justify and convince yourself of this is to "knock" it or feel negatively towards it.  Hey, I cant say that I've never done it before with a product...  I spoke my piece and gave this guy a good review, you have never owned the machine, and gave the guy a bad review.  You see....Steve... I thought that it all boiled down to just that but now I'm not so sure.

Steve, I think the only reason you keep posting here is because part of you may actually be "attracted" to my posts and myself.  Now, although I am flattered, I don't swing on that side of the tree Steve.  You see I like females, not males.  I know this may be hard for you to hear Steve, but this is me breaking it to you as gently as I can.  I know your feelings are more than likely on the "feminine" side, and that's ok.. nobody blames you.   But you need to move  on....Steve.... there is no happy ending here for you.

Geez man, do you have stock in the company or something? Pretty riled up over this. he's not the lone person in this thread who isn't in favor of it...

Better than a guy drawing a bow back..... how original.

it's a hunting forum...

Edited by Belo

This is what the current Ozonics AT thread looks like:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2345261

It's always going to be the same, a couple of people with post anecdotal evidence based on limited data points, and then you will get a larger portion posting scientific testing that proves it can't work as stated.

Then you get retaliatory posts from people who don't want to admit they wasted $$$.

The end.

• Like 1