Ideal Trophy Room Color

BizCT

See if you can read this..........It's all kind of Greek to me anyway. Heck, I don't think you were even born when I shot him..... :) (check the math on this, maybe he added wrong and you can scratch up 8") :)

image_zps2bc136dd.jpg

Plenty long, weighed down by the mass and cutters it appears. Of course those big 16-17" arizona lopes are nice, but many 14" ers from Wyoming with heavy mass make the books too.

Regardless, 73" gross is still a great lope! Yours is still very close when you think about it. If you had 6" cutters and just a couple of inches of mass more on each side.

The antelope are one of the hardest animals to judge they say. However, when you see a good one it just kind of stands out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Plenty long, weighed down by the mass and cutters it appears. Of course those big 16-17" arizona lopes are nice, but many 14" ers from Wyoming with heavy mass make the books too.

Regardless, 73" gross is still a great lope! Yours is still very close when you think about it. If you had 6" cutters and just a couple of inches of mass more on each side.

The antelope are one of the hardest animals to judge they say. However, when you see a good one it just kind of stands out.

They are difficult to judge; I scrutinized him for all of three seconds before I pulled the pin....................:)

• Like 1

Things happening way faster than expected. Made an offer, got an acceptance, and had a guy do the full inspection today right before the storm.

That being said, anyone have recommendations for rustic type tables? Probably will want 2 small ones (one for Lynx and one for coyote). Everything else will be hung on walls.

Things happening way faster than expected. Made an offer, got an acceptance, and had a guy do the full inspection today right before the storm.

That being said, anyone have recommendations for rustic type tables? Probably will want 2 small ones (one for Lynx and one for coyote). Everything else will be hung on walls.

Congrats. And yes, I'll take pics later. My tables were made in Maine.

If all goes through my "troohy room" will be a 10x12 bedroom. Smaller than I hoped but the inground pool and the rest of the house makes up for it. I'm thinking minimal furniture and a light tan/beige paint color. Only mounts I can't hang are fairly small (fox, yote, Lynx) so I will need 3 small tables

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

anyone have recommendations for rustic type tables? Probably will want 3 small ones (one for Lynx, one for foxes and one for coyote). Everything else will be hung on walls.

Can anyone recommend some websites for rustic tables? Wall color-wise, I will probably go some sort of tan/beige or some sort of sage green.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

find some one to build what you want, might not really cost must more than ordering off a site. This way you get what you want in size and style

Need to be 100% bug free. Last thing I want is all my mlunts to be ruined over a piece a wood that had bugs in it.

Is buying on line a guarantee that its bug free?

Good question, I'm not sure. I would guess that stuff from pottery barn or crate and barrel is either fake wood or bug free. I just don't know about these mom and pop log furniture shops I am seeing online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anymore pics? Still torn between a light sage like green or something in the sand beige family. Room is like 10x11 only so I don't want something too dark.

Also, this room does not have recessed lighting, just 1 ceiling light so I am wondering what type of light I should get (white tint as opposed to yellow?)