Searching For Truth

Where is the truth?

"While Identitarians of all people should be suspicious of ad hominem fallacies, we can’t even trust the basic information we are given in order to understand important issues. The mainstream media lies to us more consciously and explicitly than any politician. And even scientific research has become politicized and unreliable as it becomes almost entirely dependent on government grants and funding. As a leftist might put it, the “root cause” of conspiracy theories is the open and overt conspiracy of Western governments to destroy their own middle classes and displace their own peoples."

"So we can’t blame those who don’t want their children vaccinated. I don’t think vaccines cause autism, that global warming is a hoax, or that the government knew about 9/11. But I wouldn’t be terribly shocked if any or all of those turned out to be true. We already know with utter certainty and by their own words that our own political leaders in North America and Europe are consciously seeking to destroy us. Given that hostile motive, what else can we expect"

The attached is a long article that I would hope every American citizen would read and understand.  I can dream anyway.

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/12/the-real-disease

It's interesting (for lack of a better word) that you expect everyone to accept as fact statements like 'we already know with utter certainty and by their own words that our political leaders are consciously seeking to destroy us', simply because you found someone who wrote those words.

I don't expect anyone to accept anything and I have not stated that.  

I want everyone to have an open mind, but be alert to possibilities.  I only ask that people read the article.

For the record, I don't expect any of that from you Virgil.

Edited by Mr VJP

You just posted a statement that included the words 'we know with utter certainty......' ;and said that you wished everyone would read it and understand.  Seems obvious that you agree with the statement and feel that others should as well.  Or, was this just another trolling effort to rile up the resident extremists?

And, by the way, I couldn't care less what you expect of me. 

I said that I wished everyone would read it and understand.  That's right.  You even quoted me on it.  But then you go off on a biased assumption of your own, with no basis in fact, about what to you seems obvious.

What's obvious to me is you have a real prejudice against anyone and anything you disagree with.

BTW, I couldn't care less, about what you couldn't care less about.  So that makes us mutually independent.

And that's good.

'What's obvious to me is that you have a real prejudice against anyone and anything you disagree with'.

Oh, I get it.  You're intentionally being funny today.  I usually laugh at most of what you post.  So, I guess I missed the intentional humor. 

Oh, and kudos, by the way, for using as your source Gregory Hood and Occidental Dissident, one of the most overtly and unapologetically racist sites on the web. 

Before you loonies start jumping up and down and using the 'he played the race card' defense, I strongly encourage you to do a little google search and look at the occidentaldissident site- especially the parts of the site that mock black history month; oh, and the 'color of crime' links are great, too.

Wake up.  It's 2015.

From the source of VJP's article, Radix Joural:

Ownership and Mission:

'Both Radix and Radix Journal.com are owned and produced by the National Policy Institute and its publishing branch, Washington Summit Publishers.   NPI, a tax-deductible coporation, is dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of European people in the United States, and around the world'.

It's interesting to see where some people look when 'searching for the truth'.

Edited by virgil

Oh, I get it.  You're intentionally being funny today.  I usually laugh at most of what you post.  So, I guess I missed the intentional humor. 

His delusional REICH wing ranting is quite entertaining. What we are seeing here is the end result of Reagan clearing out the mental institutions.

Edited by wildcat junkie

He's usually more careful not to be so obvious about the source of his rage.  I honestly think he accidentally slipped up this time by using this source.  Seriously, look up National Policy Institute.  The introduction to it's article called 'The State of White America 2007' describes 'Brown vs The Board of Education, 1954' as possibly the  worst decision in Supreme Court history.

WHERE IS OUR MIDDLE CLASS???? There used to be a time when an American could go into a trade and make a living!!! The opportunity is not there anymore instead all the dopy people want to help illegal immigrants and people who do not want to work.  If a soldier can lose limbs and go back over seas and fight the useless people in this country can work through some adversity.  

The government continues to support the losers who suck the system dry while the rest of America struggles to work and makes ends meat.  Why are we creating an environment where laziness and non-productivity is rewarded?  why would people go to work to make 30-40 K a year when they can receive the same if not more in gov assistance. Its all to buy Votes, both dem and repub, are guilty.  

Dont tell me it does not happen, my family owns appartment buildings and we have rented to section 8, these people get health care, food stamps and a place to live the rent was 2400 a month, thats $28,800 a year paid for in just rent now add the rest.  How many people can go get a job tomorrow and make 40-50 K right out of high school or even college. and then why would they want to...just pop a few kids out and let the rest of the people take care of you.

People need to wake up SS is broke and running out of money but welfare is doing great?!?!?!? PLEASE PLEASE someone give me a logical explanation to this.

• Like 3

I have to laugh at the two people posting claims of racism about the original post.  It's obvious they have not read the article at all.  Rather they choose to prevent others from reading it by attempting to label it as racist.  How do you guys ever form your opinions on anything if you don't even look at the issues from both sides?  Why is it racist for any group in America to look out for it's own interests?  Or more accurately, the white people in the country are racist if they tell the truth about racism in the country. Reading that article would leave even the most radical progressive hard pressed to refute much of what the author says.  That being the case, what the author says in much of that article is truth!  But for some, the truth is hate speech and must be silenced.

That, my friends is the real racism in America today.

post-177-0-37758100-1423853697_thumb.jpg

When either of you two care to address specifics about the article, maybe we can have an intelligent civil debate.  Until then, take your hatred and self loathing home with you where you can flog yourself to your heart's content.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

The concept of 'truth', in whatever form, doesn't really even enter the debate. It's about conformity. Those who conform are accepted, by whichever side, according to the rules of that particular 'side' of the debate. Those who don't conform to either side are considered 'radical' in their thinking and often ostracized by both camps.

Individualism has been deemed in many ways, often by both sides, to be somehow 'politically incorrect', a concept that by it's very nature favors conformity. Current progressivist thinking rules this universe of conformity, and all others are demonized regardless of their political stance.

The very right to 'question authority' has somehow become 'politically incorrect'. Think about what that means and where it's headed.

• Like 3

He's usually more careful not to be so obvious about the source of his rage.  I honestly think he accidentally slipped up this time by using this source.  

Truthfully, I have never heard of the source before and have no idea who NPI is.  I thank you for letting me know, but to me it is completely irrelevant.  I don't feel who said something has any bearing on the validity or invalidity of the ideas they present.  They are either true, or they are not.

I read the article and found it to be informative and IMO, truthful.  If you would care to discuss the content in the article, we may actually be able to get somewhere here.  I'm searching for truth.  If the article is not truthful, by all means point out it's lies.

To make things simple for all, just pick out one thing in the article you find to be a lie and we can discuss it.  As far as I'm concerned, the article is stating truth in the majority of it's conclusions.

To make things simple for all, just pick out one thing in the article you find to be a lie and we can discuss it.  

Are you seriously expecting a coherent and reasoned debate from a liberal?  Won't be holding my breath.   :)

Name calling and obfuscation is all they have in their 'intellectual' arsenal. This is often tempered with a good dose of whining too. And let's not forget those ubiquitous Koch brothers. They are responsible for all mankind's ills apparently.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

is this racist.... "If someone was murdered, it was most likely done by a black person." 

I KNOW its not racist....just looking at facts.  Since when does reading facts make you racist

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

http://www.infoplease.com/us/statistics/us-population-by-race.html

Papist, I'm not expecting it, but they can't say I wasn't trying for one.

Carbon, that issue has already been determined to be racial profiling, which we have all learned now is wrong.  We learned it by being threatened with legal punishment.  

In America, we have a legal system, not a justice system.  That's because there is no justice, but it is all legal.

Virgil..... it seems that any time you don't like an opinion a poster makes...... YOU play the RACE card....Now that I have openly called you on that BS....... you can once again try to infer I'm racist because I don't think this country should allow RACE specific "cities" popping up all over the country side...Lets us not forget...this country was concidered a "melting pot"...there is a big difference between ethnic strong neighbor hoods in a deverse city setting and starting little "country/cities" with in our borders......1..2...3...GO.....

Edited by growalot

I do not care what any person's race or nationality is.  I care about equality.  

That is why I challenge things like affirmative action and quotas.  I cannot see how they aren't viewed as discrimination.  Every debate I have had with intelligent people who side with AA and quotas, has always left me wondering how they can defend them by saying they aren't.  I've even been accused of racism for debating the subject from the equality side of the issue.

I can only conclude, anyone who doesn't want to discuss discrimination truthfully and objectively, has no interest in equality at all.

• Like 2

Here's a thought: lets discuss the article that was posted and leave the personalities out of it.

The author made some very good points that attacked 'politics' in this country without being partisan about it:

-Politicians lie, and they have admitted it, and they will keep doing it to get what they want

-What the politicians want is always in their best interest, and their thoughts and actions will always reflect what they want

-There is no issue, big or small, that can't be played through the media in such a way that the savvy politician doesn't get what they want

etc, etc

• Like 2

WHERE IS OUR MIDDLE CLASS???? There used to be a time when an American could go into a trade and make a living!!! The opportunity is not there anymore instead all the dopy people want to help illegal immigrants and people who do not want to work.  If a soldier can lose limbs and go back over seas and fight the useless people in this country can work through some adversity.  

The government continues to support the losers who suck the system dry while the rest of America struggles to work and makes ends meat.  Why are we creating an environment where laziness and non-productivity is rewarded?  why would people go to work to make 30-40 K a year when they can receive the same if not more in gov assistance. Its all to buy Votes, both dem and repub, are guilty.  

Dont tell me it does not happen, my family owns appartment buildings and we have rented to section 8, these people get health care, food stamps and a place to live the rent was 2400 a month, thats $28,800 a year paid for in just rent now add the rest.  How many people can go get a job tomorrow and make 40-50 K right out of high school or even college. and then why would they want to...just pop a few kids out and let the rest of the people take care of you.

People need to wake up SS is broke and running out of money but welfare is doing great?!?!?!? PLEASE PLEASE someone give me a logical explanation to this.

The Reagan ERROR is what is sucking the middle class dry.

Tax cuts for the rich so they can invest in 3rd world jobs. Then they don't even pay their fare share of taxes on the money they do make. HSBC & their ilk hide it for them in offshore accounts. Job creators my ass. Jobs in China, Malasia & other 3rd world countries.

The Waltons are the real welfare queens. Each Walmart store costs the local economies an average of nearly $700,000 in SNAP & Medicade because they pay poverty wages. Walmart orientation inclused classes on applying for SNAP & medicaide for Crist's sake.

SS isn't broke. Reagan started robbing it to plug shortfalls in revenue to fund his tax cits. The REICH want's to privatise it so they can right off what they owe & let btheir thieving cohorts on Wall Sreeet pilfer our money.

Want to reduce welfare & SNAP? Raise the minimum wage for a start & end the union bust privatization schemes..

The middle class has been in decline for the last 30+ years. Is that a coincidence? I've lived it, I've seen it.