Rolling Stones Coming To WNY?

Lawdwaz

You just can't kill some of those old bands.

I saw Alice Cooper back in my high school days. The guy actually cut his own head off on stage with a guillotine and continued to do several sets after that,lol! Pretty cool show with him incorporating his illusion performances throughout.

My buddy won the tickets from 97 Rock along with backstage passes. When it was time for me to snap a pic of him and Alice together backstage I cut both their heads off. You just never knew what you were going to get back from those old 35mm disposable cameras,lol

• Like 1

I am not a huge fan of Rock but the older groups did and still do sound better to my ear's.I think Merle Haggard still sounds awsome for a older man.Going to see his concert again in June in Glenside PA

Rolling Stones? No! At this time in life they are at minimum 'Sagging' Stones, maybe Dragging...OK, maybe Rolling if they bring their wheel chairs.

Just kidding...Kinda..

I still go to concerts, heavy metal concerts. I see a lot of people older then me there. I'm almost 44. Two years ago the g/f and I went to the Mayhem Fest ( two years before that Uproar Fest ), the main bands for Mayhem were Asking Alexandria, Slayer, Motorhead, and Slipknot headlined. There were people there in their 60's to see Moterhead if nothing else. Other stages had Anthrax, White Chapel and at least 15 more. We are actually going to see Slipknot this Summer as well. If you love the music you go. We only live once so make the best of the time you have here. Live life because you never know what can happen!