3 Police Officers Injured

May Day is an ancient holiday that certain countries still celebrate. It's done on May 1st and at the time of its origins, the people then had thought it was the first day of summer. Thus, May 1st is some times referred as simply May Day.

First time I heard of it was when I first went to China on vacation back around 2002. I had to reschedule my flight and it was really difficult because apparently half the whole country took the entire week off and someone had to explain to me why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats MAY DAY!!...Do they not teach anything concerning fellowship in elementary  school any more? It was a celebration of spring and every class celebrated it...We made cone flower holders to put on neighbors doors and made paper flowers to put in them it was to show friendship.

Those are animals too, they come in all colors.............

I agree. But people get so caught up with color they fail to see there is a deeper problem in this country that everyone is feeling.

Unrest in a nation doesnt just appear for no reason.

Cost of a college degree has sckyrocketed

Middle income jobs are harder to come by

Government is letting attrition eat away at jobs which im not opposed to but has no roadmap for the future that i can clearly see

Pisses me off to think about the future. Sad to say all i feel i can do is prepare my own children for it.

Problem is something inside eating at me.

Always heard it Takes a community to raise a child. Guess thats gone out the window

Edited by Vince1

I agree. But people get so caught up with color they fail to see there is a deeper problem in this country that everyone is feeling.

Unrest in a nation doesnt just appear for no reason.

Cost of a college degree has sckyrocketed

Middle income jobs are harder to come by

Government is letting attrition eat away at jobs which im not opposed to but has no roadmap for the future that i can clearly see

Pisses me off to think about the future. Sad to say all i feel i can do is prepare my own children for it.

It's called "supply side economics".