stopping by to say Hey.

OBrien33

Been lurking for a while and decided to post my introduction.

Started hunting at 18, thanks to the guys at the deer shop I started working at when I was 17. Jumped in head first using all available funds for a new bow, shotgun, ammo, and lots of camo and gadgets.

Since then I have managed to upgrade my equipment and learn more and more every year since. It all helped me this past season to get my biggest Buck yet. A nice 8 point at 40 yards opening morning of shotgun.

Hunting is not the only passion I have. Since I was 6 I have been fishing mainly for bass in ponds and creeks in Monroe county and surrounding counties. Recently in the past few years I have got into trout and salmon fishing of all kinds. Weather it be spin fishing in Naples with a few friends every opening day and through the weekend or fly fishing a small creek called Oatka in Leroy all the way up to the Salmon river in Pulaski.

Looking forward to learning more and sharing what i have come to learn with all of you.

• Like 1