So rain, birthdays,this day or that day holidays, break downs ect...Hadn't switched the rake for the disc yet...Mr. B has been busy. So today I check fluids ...finish up one more raking job and switch out rake for the disc on the big JD...get all nibs cleaned off and about to clean out old grease when I decide to call Mr B. and ask which grease gun and wheres the case of grease...Next thing I know he's accusing me of inferring he didn't do anything for the last couple of week ends???? Really, I try to do something helpful and some how become a nag!?...LOL What goes through you guys brains?

I calmed him down and said I'd leave the rest for you to do, just trying to help...well then it's....." Hell, cleaning out the old grease is the time consuming part YOU COULD AT LEAST do THAT!" :huh: OK....I'll dig out the old grease...I should have just loaded the Kayak and hit the lake .... :girlsigh:

PS..Almost forgot...He does say thanks and immediately after says ..."Oh when your done I think the grass it high enough to mow again if you have time....hhhmmmm

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

WOW....I almost thought it was just the fact the poor guy needs a root canal and is in pain...but I see you all have issues...hahaha

Hi hun...wheres the grease for the disc and which grease gun can I use?...I switched them over and cleaned the nibs, but want to get that stuff around before I clean out the old grease...

I'm not sure how that could have been said nicer...

If anything that wasn't you haven't done anything... It would have been,  your anal about your tools and I don't want to pi$$ you off using the wrong grease gun out of 5 or so you have. That, I would have given him... ;)

• Like 1

My wife does the talking to the dog thing when she gets home from work….She walks in, the dog rushes to greet her and she starts talking to him out loud…"Hi sweety!! what did you do all day????.. I see you didn't vacuum the front room!!! Is dinner ready yet??? No!!?? Why not??!!  Why are all these shoes near the front door??? you bad boy did you leave these shoes here??!! Why didn't you clean this up??!! She doesn't even realize she's doing it….I think...

Meanwhile I busted my a$$ for 6 hours working on the lawn, landscaping and pool. Its a no win situation. 

• Like 1

So he was very appreciative that not only did I put it on correctly but inspected it to find all of the cutters on the front right side where loose the bolt had loosened and axle threads had started to wear...caught that in time....Now I finish my second coffee and head out ...finally...this is suppose to be a great week to plant...you can tell I haven't anything in...the deer are out in the corn field daily now. A group of mature doe without any fawns in tow ...