Proving Ground DVD Trailer

VenaticOutdoors

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my shipment notification today! Hopefully Ill be watching it this weekend or early next week!

dont ruin it for the rest of us and give out some insite to the video!  :O

lol jk

I wont spoil it for you if I see it before you do, Ill just post a general opinion on it. I hate it when a movie gets ruined for me lol.

Wow all these great words!  We're going to keep pushing to do the brunt of our hunting in NYS - the support we've received at the shows has been outstanding.

wWe put out a shipment on Thursday but have been at the show since then, if you ordered one after it will go out Monday morning first-class.  Sorry for the delay Geno!  I'm barely staying awake for the drive from Rochester after standing and talking to people for 9 hours!

I watched most of it last night and finished it this morning. I have to say it was pretty darn good, especially for the first DVD. The thing about it that was the best for me, is one of the hunts was filmed right around the corner from my father's property. Great job guys!

WNY Where are you hunting out of?!?