Proving Ground DVD Trailer

VenaticOutdoors

Hey Everyone - we've been members of this forum for a few months now and absolutely love the NYS atmosphere.  It seems fitting that I share this with you all.  Below is our DVD trailer for Proving Ground - the full copy will be released in mid-January on our website.  Every harvest you'll see on this DVD, and every animal in this trailer, is from New York State!

Proving Ground DVD Trailer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great trailor! i have to tell you the editing is amazing! very smooth and all in HD? looks great! cant wait to see the finished product when its done, i will get a copy forsure... howmany kills can we expect to see on the DVD and how long will it be around?

also cost?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John!  That's right - we just put it up for sale.  If you're in the area, we'll have a booth at the Outdoor Show in Syracuse this weekend.  It's by far one of the best in the state, and we'll be selling our DVD there too!

Also - due to the great feedback we received a few months ago from people on the forum, we're going to start a YouTube Channel that provides monthly updates and...most importantly...is instructional.  A lot of those that responded wanted to know how we hung stands, chose locations, planted food plots etc.

Thanks John!  That's right - we just put it up for sale.  If you're in the area, we'll have a booth at the Outdoor Show in Syracuse this weekend.  It's by far one of the best in the state, and we'll be selling our DVD there too!

Also - due to the great feedback we received a few months ago from people on the forum, we're going to start a YouTube Channel that provides monthly updates and...most importantly...is instructional.  A lot of those that responded wanted to know how we hung stands, chose locations, planted food plots etc.

ordering mine today! thanks  :D