Anyone Hear About This Plague Issue?

DirtTime

Bubonic plague is not a problem any more because we know the vector.  It's not like 600 years ago when everyone would just roll around in giant piles of rat filth and flog themselves to atone for their sins.  I mean yeah, it's definitely a problem for the person that gets it, but it's not like it's going to spread to any large number of people.

• Like 1

It's not like 600 years ago when everyone would just roll around in giant piles of rat filth and flog themselves to atone for their sins.

lol. what!?

And there is evidence to suggest the plague was in fact airborne:

Medieval “Black Death” Was Airborne, Scientists Say

The so-called Black Death arrived in Britain from central Asia in the autumn of 1348. Believed to be bubonic plague, spread by infected fleas carried on rats, the disease swept through Europe over the better part of the next year. One of history’s most devastating epidemics, it killed an estimated 75 million people, including six in every 10 Londoners. Now, analysis of skeletal remains found by construction workers digging railway tunnels in central London has led scientists to a stunning new conclusion: The Black Death was not transmitted through flea bites at all, but was an airborne plague spread through the coughs, sneezes and breath of infected human victims.

http://www.history.com/news/medieval-black-death-was-airborne-scientists-say

Edited by Papist

Oh you're defiantly a goner!!!!

Don't do anything stupid.

One time me and the Mrs. went to the doctor together and he looked at me and said "yep, you're definitely pregnant" :suicide:

Turned out I wasn't pregnant after all..... my WIFE was!

Id get a second opinion if I was you,lol

• Like 1