Why we get a bad name as Deer hunters.

First-light

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat rockets here again..i kno you all would HATE to know i showed 28 people that video and not one of them saw it as disgraceful..a few said what i said that it isnt my cup o tea..one guy woohooed..but hes even more out there than my bff blur..but the most interesting to me were the questions of ...doesnt the title say it all..if you dont wanna see head shots..then dont watch a video that says ramidogg shoot deer in head..also an interesting point brought up was to talk to a farmer about his crops being desimated every yr..and what they do with the deer after filling nuscence permits..hear that..nuscence..but i kno you cityboys..cant have an open mind..got that huge ego to stroke...if you want me to leave cause i express my opinions..which again is my right even tho its against the grain of you pro's and oldtimers..i will most certainly ablige..wouldnt wanna disappoint..these sites are full of whiners and oneway thinkers..probably think trappings gross too..cya

So you're telling us that you know 28 more people like you and Blur that just don't get it!

30 might be the combined IQ's of all the people you showed the video to...that, like you, STILL don't get it...Blur must have left you.. or maybe because he has never killed a deer couldn't continue blowing his own horn like you... As for me being a city boy.. i'll take ya with me sometime Mr. countryboy where i hunt in the adirondacks and see you find your way around the big woods.. I'll bet the next time we see you is when the search parties find your lost frozen body a couple months later

Hahaha....bubby...are you putting  me in my place..wait ill make it bigger so you can read..I DONT LAY DOWN FOR NOTHIN..AND WILL BE WATCHING EVEN IF YOU THINK IM NOT..CAUSE IF YOU DISH IT..YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO HEAR IT BACK..ARE YOU GONNA SIT THERE AND LET ME SAY YER A DUMB OLD MAN? NO..AND I WOULDNT EXPECT THAT..WITMASTER

if that is the best you have, that i ssad bu they look I quit you out did me.  Oops I posted again, so you will have to one more time.  I will wait while you look in your book of stupid remarks.  I hope your 28 friends are smarter than you are. Nope they can't be.  If they were, tey would not be your hanging out with you.  Now go make a video of killing a deer and post it.  You will feel better about yourself.  Take care

Geez I don't know Bubba.. he's younger than 50 years old (I'm thinking much younger), he has 28 more friends than us that think its a hoot to drag a 90 lb wounded doe around by its leg, a honeyhole of 200 family owned acres that has it ALL over the Adirondacks, has a "pat himself on the back" deer story for every point he makes (which eliminates the "unarmed" theory), and a modern cell phone complete with email that apparantly you can't get if over 70... I just don't know how we can compete.

we cant so I quit.  Someday I wanna be just like him a blathering idiot.  I dont have to make him look bad, he does fine on his own. I just need to keep baiting him on.  I bet mommy bought him the phone and pays the bill and daddy owns the land he hunts on. and he lives in the basement with his bag of weed and electric guitar he cant play.  He is a fine upstanding citizen.

Right away..im a criminal..see how it is...go against the grain and people cant stand it..by the way joe..you brought up yer toughguy mtns..so whos patting themselves..bubba you grumpy old man..wheel of fortunes over..bedtime..and i own the house me my wife and 2 children with one comin will most likely be turning the basement into a guest room..so i guess that blows that..open yer eyes and hit the right keys ..yer slurring your spelling..ps..if we did go to the mtns joe..my phones gps would get me to civilization...and us cuttin eachothers throats is exactly whats giving hunters the "bad name"

Right away..im a criminal..see how it is...go against the grain and people cant stand it..by the way joe..you brought up yer toughguy mtns..so whos patting themselves..bubba you grumpy old man..wheel of fortunes over..bedtime..and i own the house me my wife and 2 children with one comin will most likely be turning the basement into a guest room..so i guess that blows that..open yer eyes and hit the right keys ..yer slurring your spelling..ps..if we did go to the mtns joe..my phones gps would get me to civilization...and us cuttin eachothers throats is exactly whats giving hunters the "bad name"

Not cutting your throat... just think you are way out there buddy when it come to defending that video.. and your argument for the video is very weak and misguided.. and if you go against the grain you have to expect that the going might be rough... you have every right to defend those guys in the video and chose to accept their disrespect , but if you are gonna take that stance you should be prepared for the onslaught from more repectful hunters.