Why we get a bad name as Deer hunters.

First-light

1/2 these "ethical" hunters complaing here probably go for head shots  :-\ .

Then they get up on their soap box talking about love and respect for the deer they just shot in the head, blew out 1/2 it's teeth, and the deer starves to death 3 weeks later.

In the mean time they call deer search, then post "deer search" called them back 4 days later, when it was too late.  All because they took a poor shot.

I took a good shot opportunity, unfortunately its not a perfect world and I hit low. The deer survived. Im sure you have never made a bad shot right? You have hit every deer with every shot you have ever took at one? If you say yes, I say you are a flat out liar. We all know what you are anyway.

Your deer didn't survive,  it died a slow painfull unethical death, and was probably ravaged by coyotte's while it was still alive.

Me, I never shot a deer.  But we know what you are.  Your a poor shot, who never recovered an animal.  Then you type away how ethical you are.

He was out walking in the field last week. You dont read very well, do you?

Im done with you. Please, if you have never shot a deer, keep it that way, we dont need you in this sport.

So your proud to say your injured deer is walking the field?

You should NOT be in this sport.  you should be at the range practicing, and practicing so YOU don't give hunters a bad name by injuring animals, and not harvesting them ethically.

I am proud to say the animal lived. You dont know me or my practice habits, you obviously are leaving out the part that I searched for 2 days for that deer and did EVERYTHING that I should and could have done to follow up on a shot that didnt drop that deer in its tracks. You want to talk ethics when you are supporting a couple of jackoffs making head shot videos? Please, you are nothing but a disrespectful little troll with no class that talks alot behind his keyboard. Go play in traffic.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a complete Hypocrite.

Maybe you should go for head shots, this way when you miss, it's a complete miss.

Or better yet, put your gun down, turn in your hunting license, and find another hobby.

Really? over a video? i dont get why this argument is even still going on... If you agree with what you saw leave it at that, its really crazy to see guys like you result to personal stabs on others in here. And for what to stir the pot? do it else where...

you are a complete Hypocrite.

Maybe you should go for head shots, this way when you miss, it's a complete miss.

Or better yet, put your gun down, turn in your hunting license, and find another hobby.

Really? over a video? i dont get why this argument is even still going on... If you agree with what you saw leave it at that, its really crazy to see guys like you result to personal stabs on others in here. And for what to stir the pot? do it else where...

Geno,

I agree personal stabs are not good and I am guilty of one in this thread. (I said those two jokers would be looking for road kill on rt 17 with the coyotes.)

This is our identity as hunters and it's taking a hit in this video. I will do anything in my power to defend ethical hunting. When I see crap like that video it makes me boil and to have two people identify with it in such ways is an outrage.  As this thread goes on it seems to me that these two guys don't belong here and really have nothing to do with hunting. Two guys looking to stir up anything they come upon.

You guys started in with the personal attacks, all because I voiced my opinion.

And now you don't like it when it gets ugly.

you only like 1 sided arguments, sorry.. that is not how life works.

Well....if you read all the posts it was you and Pat Rockets that did that. Him with the bang on the Christians and when you got called on teh carpet for your support of these clowns...you resorted to ...deer search and lost deer stabs. You are so fond of looking up words  for there real meaning like respect....look up opinion...you are hurt because your opinion was looked on poorly. Generally an opinion does not need any past experience to be formed. If it is to hold any water and be considered relavant it should be based  and formed with that past experience. You have said that you have never taken a deer, yet bash on the guys who have lost them. You lack the past experience to be considered credible. Here is some advice.....if you stay in this sport...it will happen to you...you will lose a deer. No matter how careful and how much practice...It will happen. I did everything right and it took 30 years...but I lost my first deer this year.

Ok I'm Back.. he just keeps pulling me back in.. there is no argument here... the guys on the video and anyone defending them are idiots! Period. And if you think the word idiots is too strong, it was the nicest thing I could come up with to discribe them...

Ok I'm Back.. he just keeps pulling me back in.. there is no argument here... the guys on the video and anyone defending them are idiots! Period. And if you think the word idiots is too strong, it was the nicest thing I could come up with to discribe them...

LOL!! your funny Joe... you walking away lasted like 4 posts  :P

Pat rockets here again..i kno you all would HATE to know i showed 28 people that video and not one of them saw it as disgraceful..a few said what i said that it isnt my cup o tea..one guy woohooed..but hes even more out there than my bff blur..but the most interesting to me were the questions of ...doesnt the title say it all..if you dont wanna see head shots..then dont watch a video that says ramidogg shoot deer in head..also an interesting point brought up was to talk to a farmer about his crops being desimated every yr..and what they do with the deer after filling nuscence permits..hear that..nuscence..but i kno you cityboys..cant have an open mind..got that huge ego to stroke...if you want me to leave cause i express my opinions..which again is my right even tho its against the grain of you pro's and oldtimers..i will most certainly ablige..wouldnt wanna disappoint..these sites are full of whiners and oneway thinkers..probably think trappings gross too..cya

Pat...you still missed the point of most here. Not so much the content containg the fact the deer was killed or even how it was killed but the presentation on an open and public forum. If that hillbillie wanted to breed with the thing after he killed it....his business....sick but his business....but to put this crap out there in the world we live in....loaded with folks just looking for a reason to slam us....Fact for you...we are the minority and must protect what we have

Pat rockets here again..i kno you all would HATE to know i showed 28 people that video and not one of them saw it as disgraceful..a few said what i said that it isnt my cup o tea..one guy woohooed..but hes even more out there than my bff blur..but the most interesting to me were the questions of ...doesnt the title say it all..if you dont wanna see head shots..then dont watch a video that says ramidogg shoot deer in head..also an interesting point brought up was to talk to a farmer about his crops being desimated every yr..and what they do with the deer after filling nuscence permits..hear that..nuscence..but i kno you cityboys..cant have an open mind..got that huge ego to stroke...if you want me to leave cause i express my opinions..which again is my right even tho its against the grain of you pro's and oldtimers..i will most certainly ablige..wouldnt wanna disappoint..these sites are full of whiners and oneway thinkers..probably think trappings gross too..cya

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Lettin em cry...you are so wise...i hopeTHEY will never find us cause THEY are out to get us..weve only been hunting for like ever..but ya..yer opinon is right ..THEY are comin...and this one video is gonna put us out forever..what will we do but point our fingers..perhaps into the mirror at myself...im gonna punch up a gobbler gillotine vid and get a lesson on ethics..sorry if this sounds sarcastic..burt im gonna miss ya buddy..now if you want the door to hit me..remove your lips from my ass ...please keep readin yer nra mags...its educational..

Pat.

For the record my name is letinmfly.  Secondly I'm not claiming to be wiser than others, I just answered your questions as to how I feel.  You chose to attack me by making jest of my username which I find uncalled for.  Thus my response can be read below....

The way you keep posting has led me to believe that you might be one of the two idiots in that video!!  If not one of them than just another!!

See i did read your opinon answer b4..thats the reasoning for the "attack" on your screen name...you incinuated i hadnt  read it..i do however find it interesting no one has yet to comment on my findings in my first post..also you are close..i was the deer in the video..i still have a headache..

You believing that you're the deer explains a lot!!  I guess I don't need to say anymore.  Guess we've all been wasting our breaths.  Have a nice life!!!

I don't even think that deer was spine shot. There isn't any point in the video where you see any entry or exit holes. The back left leg looks broken. If you shoot a deer in the spine the back legs would not be moving. I also think these two idiots rehearsed the video. Look at when ramidick walks up to the deer he doesn't miss a beat when stepping on the deers back leg to keep him from moving. These two idiots did too good of a job to get it right the first time.

I spine shot a doe once with the bow..she hit the floor then kicked like a bastard..its possible..thanks for understanding lettinemtry..i will have a nice life..They are good to me..They like their money as long as im payin..ill take you to meet them...na..i wouldnt wanna spoil our relationship... heres a challenge for you guys ..show this vid  to other hunters..without saying a word..then see if they will hold you when you sob..

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

we all know you dont know 28 people who would want to be near you that long even if you paid them.  Unless you are talking the ones on your cell block who cant get away

Yes..they let me have internet in prison..guess id need a name like bubba in that case..haha..must admit..that was funny..trust me ol timer..more people than just me and the 28 arent outraged by this vid..i kno thats hard to believe..just like my smartphone is connected to this other dimention  where these people crap rose smellin poo...

Yes..they let me have internet in prison..guess id need a name like bubba in that case..haha..must admit..that was funny..trust me ol timer..more people than just me and the 28 arent outraged by this vid..i kno thats hard to believe..just like my smartphone is connected to this other dimention  where these people crap rose smellin poo...

The company you keep says it all.

Pat,

You are right that we all have a sense of joy when we connect and take a deer. HOWEVER, I think hunters that have a soul, have a very close second sense of reality of LIFE lost and appreciation for the animal.  Doesn't make us  bleeding hearts, just normal humans that like to hunt.  Its sad that it is becoming more common to find people with no regard for life and look at everything from the standpoint of its all for ME and what I can get out of it, or how it can generate a laugh.  No sense of gratitude or humility. 

Pat- you need to call the town and tell them that damn landfill runoff is seeping into your drinking water. :P

Try parking your trailer upwind of that "big brown mound" for breath of fresh air from time to time too.

Wont take long and you'll start seeing things clearly again. :O