Why we get a bad name as Deer hunters.

First-light

Jackwagon ..... I like that one. I have no idea what a jackwagon is, and I don't suppose anyone else does either. Those ads have got to be some of the best on TV. My current favorite is the woodchucks chucking wood. ;D

Doc

My son loves that woodchuck one, he laughs at it every time its on.

Hey you dang woodchucks!  ;D

Love it

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please boot me..that would be the coupe de gras...all i see is a commi click full of heros forcing an opinon to all oppose..i would love for you to show me what IT is..but the pants stay on. Shake your heads boys..your closed minded mentality will get you nowhere..like a buncha knitting club ladies..i  kno dam well im not always correct..but how would ya kno when you cant get questions answered..and if you find people to laydown for ya..keep em..pussies make great friends..how bout this..next time ya go searchin for huntin vids..and one says ramidog shoot deer in head..and its a deer gettin shot in the head..dont get you panties in a bunch..now i gotta get to the basement..smoke pot..and wait fer the cops only..the trailer aint got a basement..sheeeeooot...

Please boot me..that would be the coupe de gras...all i see is a commi click full of heros forcing an opinon to all oppose..i would love for you to show me what IT is..but the pants stay on. Shake your heads boys..your closed minded mentality will get you nowhere..like a buncha knitting club ladies..i  kno dam well im not always correct..but how would ya kno when you cant get questions answered..and if you find people to laydown for ya..keep em..pussies make great friends..how bout this..next time ya go searchin for huntin vids..and one says ramidog shoot deer in head..and its a deer gettin shot in the head..dont get you panties in a bunch..now i gotta get to the basement..smoke pot..and wait fer the cops only..the trailer aint got a basement..sheeeeooot...

"your closed minded mentality"  How about reading some of the other threads here? Close minded I don't think so, try the political, length of gun season, AR or blaze orange thread.

Yea we all agree with each other and life is great. Oh Patty boy, remember to vote for me in the best deer success story contest! ;)

Yep im a problem alright...burt..i wouldnt vote for ya even if you were goin for senator..and i tried to start off political with my OPINION..but it just started rainin deusch bag comments..so like i say..i didnt lay down..especially when i was a supposid criminal..and my child raising tactics were questiined.. you boys felt you needed to teach me a "lesson"..lesson learned..be like minded here or dont be liked..i can live with that..you guys take this "hero" label way too seriously..posts and pictures mean nothing to the next guy..but..im wrong anyway..so keep them happy by fearing them ..they like that..whoever they may be..stalin

Yep im a problem alright...burt..i wouldnt vote for ya even if you were goin for senator..and i tried to start off political with my OPINION..but it just started rainin deusch bag comments..so like i say..i didnt lay down..especially when i was a supposid criminal..and my child raising tactics were questiined.. you boys felt you needed to teach me a "lesson"..lesson learned..be like minded here or dont be liked..i can live with that..you guys take this "hero" label way too seriously..posts and pictures mean nothing to the next guy..but..im wrong anyway..so keep them happy by fearing them ..they like that..whoever they may be..stalin

im not a hero? i dont even own a cape... lol

does a towel work?

I think you better go get some Doritos, Pat, to cure those munchies from your previous break...You really aren't making sense now.

Just for the record I never questioned your child raising ability....I questioned your parents ability :(

LOL!

Its tough geno..when 10 different people are talkin to focus one conversation..you also said i hope you do a better job than my parents..im not gonna drag the quote around..thats just dumb..you can look it up..again with the weed comment..i might as well if im gonna get blamed..adorondack shit...mmmm

Its tough geno..when 10 different people are talkin to focus one conversation..you also said i hope you do a better job than my parents..im not gonna drag the quote around..thats just dumb..you can look it up..again with the weed comment..i might as well if im gonna get blamed..adorondack shit...mmmm

The quote was "I hope you find some way to do a better job than your parents did".....and from the heart, Pat, I do. This anger and attitude you are carrying around should be laid at their feet.

Holier than thou...i got news dick..my two kids..one on the way in about a week...are as happy as they come..i am their hero..and i have the undies to prove it..i kno yall are chompin at the bit on that 1..i deal anger out to those who deserve it..how bout this.. worry bout yourself and your own..you worrien about mine is creepy..im sure durring this session of discussion youve totally kept your cool..i mostly been laughin..ill be honest..at some point it became a game..but like i said b4..you dish it..better be able to take it..not thinkin thats the case here..

The killing of a deer is a very personal thing. If you do not get that well I do not know what to say. I have taken plenty of deer and some have needed a killing shot. Most have been to the neck not head but no matter there. I was taught to be smart enough not to get close enough to a possibly live deer until it is dead, maybe they were not. A good kick will further that learning process. I do not get the "I just scored a touchdown in the superbowl theatrics" but you see that on all the hunting shows so maybe that is where that come from.

I know for sure one thing that bothers me terribly with the video is they let the deer suffer how long while they went and got a video camera ready? No body should find that defensable. I feel bad if I do not do all in my power to make that deer dead as fast as possible. And in my opinion that did not take place here. The second thing is what was the purpose of posting the video? They tell you to show the dude shooting the deer in the head. I still do not get it. Must be the way I was raised.

I guess I just hold my standards a bit higher and I respect the animals life that I chose to take not make a mockery of it.

See..i question things like that..how can you assume they went to get a camera..i carry one all the time..and how can you call it personal..like you raised the deer or somthing..you yourself make it personal...which is fine..if thats how you view it..i view it differently..sad i guess..im more of its an opportunity to feed me and my fam..

Holier than thou...i got news dick..my two kids..one on the way in about a week...are as happy as they come..i am their hero..and i have the undies to prove it..i kno yall are chompin at the bit on that 1..i deal anger out to those who deserve it..how bout this.. worry bout yourself and your own..you worrien about mine is creepy..im sure durring this session of discussion youve totally kept your cool..i mostly been laughin..ill be honest..at some point it became a game..but like i said b4..you dish it..better be able to take it..not thinkin thats the case here..

I haven't lost my cool. Most on here haven't. I think the mojority are just reaing and can't believe the position you have taken and the lengths you have gone to to try to justify it.