2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

I went to look at a piece of land for sale with my Dad yesterday morning. The current owner gave us a tour of the land and showed us lots of pics of his success trapping. Pretty cool to see he had success trapping foxes (all red), yotes, and bobcat right here in 3N.

• Like 1

I'm gonna guess you either caught someone's dogs which enraged them or you're just dealing with the normal low life. I've had traps/critters stolen by both. The dog runners who stole my traps (twice)were actually trespassing. I booted them a few times, but then traps started getting stolen and box blinds were getting shot with slugs. After that we started introducing them to the county sheriff.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess you either caught someone's dogs which enraged them or you're just dealing with the normal low life. I've had traps/critters stolen by both. The dog runners who stole my traps (twice)were actually trespassing. I booted them a few times, but then traps started getting stolen and box blinds were getting shot with slugs. After that we started introducing them to the county sheriff.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I had the Amish farm across street steal some traps and fur back quite a few years trapping with my dad....land owner and them had previous problems I didn't know about cops not pleased and found my traps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No opposite sides of the 100 acre property...just got back from the other property missed 1 over there 2 and will be dropping some more in over there 2 as the sign is crazy. 1st set of the am had 1 and last set had other was quite cool...lots more tracks out with them 2 so hopefully these colder Temps keep them moving

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just curious as I have never trapped. Can you dispatch a bobcat with a gun after being trapped? I know you can't hunt them but trapping can you shoot them to dispatch the animal? I know of where there are a few hanging out regularly and would love to get a full body mount of a cat.

Just curious as I have never trapped. Can you dispatch a bobcat with a gun after being trapped? I know you can't hunt them but trapping can you shoot them to dispatch the animal? I know of where there are a few hanging out regularly and would love to get a full body mount of a cat.

Assuming but I could be wrong : If there's no hunting season where you're at there"s no trapping season either

• Like 1