So I got a new neighbor

Buckmaster7600

I'm absolutely not spending this much time on this guy however I rent the 4 acre field that surrounds his lot for hay and I just made a call to have 2 6500 gallon loads of liquid cow manure spread on it :). We will see how he likes that!

Stinks to be him. Looks like hes gonna have a crappy week.

• Like 3

So sad that as property owners that are exhorted for taxes we don't have rights. A 25$ fine is a joke. Meanwhile if the trespassing POS injured himself you could liable. I'm glad u found a way for retribution. I doubt I would be able to handle that anyway near as well as you are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Actually, as long as the person coming onto your land did not pay to use it and you did not create the thing that injured the individual with the intent to injure them you are not liable under the general obligation law in New York state.  This is the same law that protects landowners that allow snowmobile trails and such on their land.  Look it up.

• Like 1

Actually, as long as the person coming onto your land did not pay to use it and you did not create the thing that injured the individual with the intent to injure them you are not liable under the general obligation law in New York state.  This is the same law that protects landowners that allow snowmobile trails and such on their land.  Look it up.

On the other forum I frequent there is an emoji that beats a dead horse with a stick. Sometimes I wish it was available on this forum.