Quality is a joke now a days !!!!!

ants

15 dollars an hour to flip...everything is cool..lol.

So to off set that 15 dollars...where do you think they'll make cuts at Micky D's? ...Less workers...CHEAPER meats? Produce?...raise prices? I'm thinking a good old dinner or restaurant will be better, even with a tip...Though I do that now...

So to off set that 15 dollars...where do you think they'll make cuts at Micky D's? ...Less workers...CHEAPER meats? Produce?...raise prices? I'm thinking a good old dinner or restaurant will be better, even with a tip...Though I do that now...

If the servers are making $15 an hour, their tips are gonna go down or away all together. The reason I tip is because I know those people dont make much for their base pay. They will end up losing in the end.

• Like 2

ants, you hit the nail on the head. that happen to me with hot water tanks. the takts went out no me whille still undrer warrenty. called that companys costomer service. got a hold of some one in India. could not under stand a word he said. I will not buy any of that companys producsever, and will not buy any appliance from Lowe's either

Robots made in China will take over. I enjoy local diner too.

I agree with you to a point I have seen some serious junk as older rifles WWII era or older. You can talk to old Vets and they will tell you it was a crap shoot as to who got a reliable gun. Yes with today's technology you can replace those parts and have a heck of a gun but as they were from the factory many were junk.

Unfortunately the nicest guns I own aren't made in the US. I have some others but my CZ, Tikka, Glock are buy far the best craftsmanship I have seen in a while in new guns. Smith & Wesson still know what they are doing (newest pistol) but not many US manufacturers.

Well yes. I guess I was not talking about all old guns, some '98 military mausers were fantastic, some junk.  I have and have had both.

I have older Winchesters 1895's and Model 24's that are great.  The shotguns in the old days were built with field fit, shoot a little high and shorter LOP's for hunting conditions.

My "plastic" guns are Sako's and Tikkas(best bang for the buck) and are extremely accurate and fairly indestructible.

My current love is my new(to me) custom 7x57 on a 1910 mexican mauser.  Fit, finish and balance are phenomenal.  Hope I didn't just jink it/myself by mentioning it!!

It's been a while, but I agree with the OP original post.

It's why I gravitate to older, pre-60's, guns. And even pre WWII. The quality and attention to detail are just so much better than some of today's disposable/plasticy cheapos.

Don't get me wrong, I own some plastic guns and many are inherintly more accurate out of the box, but there is just something about the fit and finish of older, fine blued, carefully marked, wood stocked guns (and some custom guns) that keeps me wanting to pull them out of the case, admire and use them.

Same goes for cars and trucks. What kind of world do we live in when simple, never-fail, manual crank windows are a special option! Ha!

check this out
  • Like 1

Fast food places will start to automate and get rid of workers . 

It IS a helluva buck...

As far as seeing lots of deer, it depends on where you go in PA.

In some of the "Big Woods" in north central PA, you can hunt a week and not see a deer.

In the farm country where I hunt, it's not unusual to see 12-15 deer per day, although this year I hunted 3 days and only saw 3 deer. My buddy hunting the same property at the same time saw perhaps 30 deer in 3 days, including 3 bucks.

We used to see 50-100 deer on opening day in southern Potter County along the Kettle Creek drainage. Now you're lucky if you see one. Every camp had multiple bucks hanging, nearly all spikes and forkhorns. Nowadays you drive miles to see a deer hanging, but when you see one it's often an 18-20 incher...