Camo

frederickbutlerj

For many years as a hunter I wondered why camo didn't look anything like the woods. After years of study and research here we are !! We replicate nature so accurately that game animals can not tell the difference between you and the real thing. This is called ********* technology the ability to absorb and reflect light in the same aspect nature does rendering you invisible!! Check us out  070221e5f7bdddfb45e861b3c8216664.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

that's amazing, you can't even see the guy in either of the pictures.......at first glance it almost looks like the Trebark camo that first came out 30+ years ago.

I am beyond tree bark camo from 30 years ago. But I know Jim Crumly very well he is beyond excited at what I have created here.

Edited by frederickbutlerj

Looks great.  

The concept of absorption/reflection the same as occurs  in nature is what the old King of the Mountain touted for their wool camo.  The theory there was that animal fur (specifically natural wool) reflects and absorbs light in a way to render prey invisible, relatively, to predators. 

Looks like you've built on that base concept by adding realistic or photographicly accurate patterns!

Can't wait to see how your products are received by the hunting community!

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Looks great.

The concept of absorption/reflection the same as occurs in nature is what the old King of the Mountain touted for their wool camo. The theory there was that animal fur (specifically natural wool) reflects and absorbs light in a way to render prey invisible, relatively, to predators.

Looks like you've built on that base concept by adding realistic or photographicly accurate patterns!

Can't wait to see how your products are received by the hunting community!

Best of luck.

Thanks I appreciate that sir.

Really good pics here! Last Spring- I (updated from my faded and ripped up camo. Walking around the Greenwood Lake Sportsmen Shop- I saw camo, I had never seen before. The owner told me that her husband---a vietnam vet was able to get around 5 pairs of tops and bottoms-complete with dog tags!! Tiger Stripe it is called.

I always use (SPORTWASH) to wash my camo before the Spring or Fall turkey season. Takes that ultra-violet light out so a hunter does not look like a glowing blue blob.I don't spook nearly as many turkeys since I used this and not (TIDE).

I think that is part of the pressure problem those first days of May. Glowing blue upright predators moving towards where the gobblers roost. I think that is what they see even at 45 minutes before sunrise!-:(.

I could be wrong but, I always thought turkeys could see in color. Their eyesite is much different from a deer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk