A sure fire sign the holidays...

growalot

are upon us...a 558.00 total brake job...lol

How I was stopping at all is so beyond me....and they never made a sound metal to metal.... :rolleyes: The light just came on the last time I drove it...hhmmm

So heres the up side,because there is always an upside...they lasted a very long time after I shot down the road doing 90 with both feet on the brakes....

Edited by growalot

It was a run away car ...Are you having trouble reading now...I know you were around when I mentioned it happening at the time and the fact that the Ford corporation had it trucked to a dealer for inspection So what pretending am I doing..

Hypocrite Seriously ?!! You go into detail on how to vandalize someones car over a set off horns!...does a certain young family member have access to a computer? I would hope not... ...Because wow fine examples I see there...Walk away

are upon us...a 558.00 total brake job...lol

How I was stopping at all is so beyond me....and they never made a sound metal to metal.... :rolleyes: The light just came on the last time I drove it...hhmmm

So heres the up side,because there is always an upside...they lasted a very long time after I shot down the road doing 90 with both feet on the brakes....

Thankfully you survived the situation and only had a brake job to correct the problem...not funeral expenses, plus you can hunt this weekend.

• Like 1

Thanks Merlot....

thankful every day...More Thankful no one else was hurt and it was a slow time on that stretch of road...BTW good Luck Saturday...I have 3 shooters showing during day light..will be awake half Friday night trying to decide where to go with a SSE wind ;)

Also looking for better sales on holiday gifts...lol