Beer

Dom

Too bad it doesn't say made in Havana Cuba on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And printed in the USA ?! What's a macanudo from a cigar novice . Smoked cigarettes too long and inhale cigars by accident to appreciate But I'm I'm up for trying a blunt lol. Been years

• Like 3

And printed in the USA ?! What's a macanudo from a cigar novice . Smoked cigarettes too long and inhale cigars by accident to appreciate But I'm I'm up for trying a blunt lol. Been years

lol I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago but can't give up the cigars smoke a few a week. A few friends of mine have been to Cuba recently and brought some back they are pretty dam good..... it's been years since I smoked a blunt lol

lol I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago but can't give up the cigars smoke a few a week. A few friends of mine have been to Cuba recently and brought some back they are pretty dam good..... it's been years since I smoked a blunt lol

Ah the days of buying a Dutch at 7/11 or a gas station.

9cc09f3ae1fc963a31b82507cd5d26ef.jpg&key=5e3b131bfa904c020ff616f0ab3be54a852c059b732a550d9edf8f1f10c0a7f7
fc48a8559e21e0babb8d7cdf2034604d.jpg&key=23fb068f26fa838bb20854a4fedaadb221a8152d54e6a030d67ce548a0c54d9b
Checking out a new brewery
Had some decent brews and also some other selections,

That's Full Boar. I'm headed there tonight to have a few beers and listen to live music by a kid from CNS - Andrew Sisco!

• Like 1

Ah the days of buying a Dutch at 7/11 or a gas station.

Hell yea.... I went to college at Arizona state and would get so mad when the west coast kids wanted to use a philly... not even close!!!! Gotta un wrap that bit(h not crack it lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SmokeinTN said:

To hot for the deck today 90deg. in the shade. Inside with a cold one and air conditioning. A WiseAcre coffee milk stout under a small display in my den. 

boat.jpg

90 deg! I bet the furnace will kick on up here tonight.  Hope we get some of those warm temps up this way at some point this summer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jman22 said:

90 deg! I bet the furnace will kick on up here tonight.  Hope we get some of those warm temps up this way at some point this summer.

Lol yeah every day I'm chatting with my buds and there commenting on the terrible weather. I could stand it a bit cooler here.

• Like 1