Beer

Dom

Lucky for me my girlfriends family lives in Jericho which is less than a half hr from Burlington. I now have my Vermont connection to get me the beer when it comes available

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You found Heady in NYC ? It must be like those fake Gucci purses or fake Rolex
And your drinking it from the can just like says to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alchemist delivered to a bunch of places in NY. It's all over by me. Limited drop.

• Like 2

37f4a7ef503dfc6428fa7843bb35a495.jpg
Ribs are still smoking. Cardinal sin for not having a beer you know And just missed photo op of pair of cardinals that hang out in yard lol. Caught female in box trap other day. And she got caught with a catbird for a double

• Like 1

Can't blame InBev for wanting some quality beers! And can't blame the breweries for cashing in on their hard work. I do agree it clouds my image of those as micros anymore with that advertising and distribution juggernaut behind them. I do appreciate being able to drink a good beer at Bud sponsored events now!! Cause Bud is terrible!

• Like 1

Can't blame InBev for wanting some quality beers! And can't blame the breweries for cashing in on their hard work. I do agree it clouds my image of those as micros anymore with that advertising and distribution juggernaut behind them. I do appreciate being able to drink a good beer at Bud sponsored events now!! Cause Bud is terrible!

I agree that it clouds the image of it being a "micro" brew but agree even more that Bud is terrible. Funny that my boss just quit and today was his last day. He is going to work for Anheiser Busch in Syracuse.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Thing is there is not a legal definition of " craft beer", sure the craft beer association or whatever they're called has their own made up one, and even that has changed over time . Yuengling is a craft beer under their definition .

Red hook out in Seattle was one of beers that got me interested in " microbrews back in the '80's when I visited their Brew pub . 

I don't care who,owns or makes it or how large or small they are .

If Bud could  crank out Heady nationwide I'd score that a win .

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

It's a one beer type of day so I opt for thiscb5ddf6b12c53471456926c021c853bc.jpg

Headed out for Tod time today. Can't wait to see what's on tap!!

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

It's a one beer type of day so I opt for thiscb5ddf6b12c53471456926c021c853bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal