There you go Biz . Chiefs opening kick off

turkeyfeathers

I agree 100%. Compare Wilson and Newton. Both are very good at what they do. But Wilson is more for the team and very little about bringing attention to himself. Cam's arrogance makes him hard to cheer for. But I have cheered for the Panthers from the beginning, and will continue to do that.

Overall yes, but look at this snippet:

The two quarterbacks have met four times in the NFL Playoffs, with the meetings being split 2-2 and three of the four matchups have been in the AFC Championship Game, with Manning having won two of the three.[11] The two quarterbacks most recent playoff matchup was in the 2014 AFC Championship Game, as Manning's Broncos beat Brady's Patriots 26-16 for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.[11] The home team has won in all four playoff games.[11]

Super Bowl 50 - Pats vs Panthers.

KC has been impressive, but w/e you say about Cam, he is a very versatile QB and will most likely find a way get it done.

NE will do what they always do and "find" a way to win. I really don't care who takes the AFC. I can't stand either team.

The Super Bowl if I even watch it will most likely just be background noise. 

I agree 100%. Compare Wilson and Newton. Both are very good at what they do. But Wilson is more for the team and very little about bringing attention to himself. Cam's arrogance makes him hard to cheer for. But I have cheered for the Panthers from the beginning, and will continue to do that.

Didn't Cam just name his son "look at my father" …...or something like that??? LOL!!  

So he's arrogant, who cares. He get's it done. Brady is arrogant and he's a worthless cheater, but people root for him. 

So he's a worthless cheater, who cares? he gets it done.

It's football, not real life.

I agree, it just turns me off.

• Like 1

Brady's not done yet.

The Bronco's defence is very good. Would love to see them send the Pat's packing.

For what it's worth, my prediction will be Denver and Carolina in the big game. And the Panthers winning their first Super Bowl!

Good thing I'm not a gambling man!