Oregon Situation

Here you go. The clown circus continues.

The refuge trespassers are now trespassing on neighboring private property tearing down fences setting rancher's cattle loose.

The angry rancher had to go out & repair those fences himself.

Theses clowns would be a great comedy act if they weren't infringing on the rights of everybody else for their own selfish delusions.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/rancher_i_didnt_know_anything.html

Can you find a video of that landowner saying all this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you produce a video of that land owner asking the refuge trespassers to remove the fence?

OK, my answer is no. Now let's have yours!

OK, my answer is no. Now let's have yours!

I'm not looking for it. A video was posted showing the fence being taken down and the Patriots say they were told by the owner to take it down. If they were never given permission , I would say he could take them to court and win because of the video evidence.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not looking for it. A video was posted showing the fence being taken down and the Patriots say they were told by the owner to take it down. If they were never given permission , I would say he could take them to court and win because of the video evidence.

"The Patriots"? Wow Woodchuck, arguing is one thing, extreme rhetoric like this is wingnut territory.

Exactly, that is how dense these imbeciles are. They will eventually go to court & be tried for this as well as the other crimes they are committing. I think the feds are just giving then enough rope to hang themselves.

BTW, the fence in question did not belong to the rancher, it belonged to the refuge that put it up with full knowledge of the land owner. They have now supplied evidence that they destroyed public property. Right smart of them.

The land owner is doing the repairs to keep his own cattle contained.

Edited by wildcat junkie

I respect them standing up for what they believe in. If they didn't take over the federal bldg I don't think we would have even heard about this. Honestly , the name militia escaped me. Go easy on me I'm on my second cup of coffee.

Their rights do not trump the rights of other United States citizen that they are trying to denying access.

Funny how a 79 year old man wasn't having any of their nonsense & made one of these big brave armed militants fall down on his A$$ when they tried to intimidate him.

Exactly, that is how dense these imbeciles are. They will eventually go to court & be tried for this as well as the other crimes they are committing. I think the feds are just giving then enough rope to hang themselves.

BTW, the fence in question did not belong to the rancher, kit belonged to the refuge that put it up with full knowlege of the land owner.

The land owner is doing the repairs to keep his own cattle contained.

You resort to name calling instead of keeping it a civil debate. Remember everyone is still allowed to have an opinion. Wildcat, you and Uptown are alot alike. Your opinions on almost everything are the opposite of mine. I could resort to name calling in every reply to one of your posts but I'm smart enough to know it does nothing to further the conversation. I may slip sometimes but in general I hold back.

It takes balls to stand up to the government. This militia will be arrested or carried out in body bags. Anyone can armchair quarterback this but unless we are there we won't know the whole story. Myself, I will take video evidence posted by citizens over the main stream media's garbage , so called reporting all day.

• Like 2

Their rights do not trump the rights of other United States citizen that they are trying to denying access.

Funny how a 79 year old man wasn't having any of their nonsense & made one of these big brave armed militants fall down on his A$$ when they tried to intimidate him.

I didn't hear about the old timer doing that. If there is a video of it that would be funny to watch. I question why someone that is supposed to be there for the people would be trying to intimidate them. There are reports the feds are posing as militia and intimidating people. Goes to show, no matter who you are , them old timers don't give a damn.

"The Patriots"? Wow Woodchuck, arguing is one thing, extreme rhetoric like this is wingnut territory.

I don't see this as extreme rhetoric. I see people standing up for something they believe in. With that said, are all of the militia in this for the same reasons, I don't know. I'm sure some are looking to start a fire fight and could care less about the reason they say they are there.

I don't see this as extreme rhetoric. I see people standing up for something they believe in. With that said, are all of the militia in this for the same reasons, I don't know. I'm sure some are looking to start a fire fight and could care less about the reason they say they are there.

How about "The Terrorists", or "The Criminals"? What about the rule of law? These aren't patriots. Bernie Sanders is more of a patriot than these guys. Heck, Hillary is more of a patriot. They can call themselves whatever they want. Put it in quotes next time.

Bundy isn't a Patriot of any sorts, he is looking for attention and a hand out.

He used the Hammonds as the initial reason but they wanted nothing to do with Bundy. Then they claim to do it for the ranchers and many in the town want them to leave.  

Woodchuck if you believe things you see on the internet I caution you to take anything you see with a grain of salt, especially things posted on this site.

I say hand the land over to Bundy and then hand him a tax bill. He is a joke/welfare rancher, not a patriot.

• Like 2

Bundy isn't a Patriot of any sorts, he is looking for attention and a hand out.

He used the Hammonds as the initial reason but they wanted nothing to do with Bundy. Then they claim to do it for the ranchers and many in the town want them to leave.

Woodchuck if you believe things you see on the internet I caution you to take anything you see with a grain of salt, especially things posted on this site.

I say hand the land over to Bundy and then hand him a tax bill. He is a joke/welfare rancher, not a patriot.

I do not believe everything I see on the internet. 3 sides to every story. In this case it's the militia, the government , and the truth.

• Like 1

You resort to name calling instead of keeping it a civil debate. Remember everyone is still allowed to have an opinion. Wildcat, you and Uptown are alot alike. Your opinions on almost everything are the opposite of mine. I could resort to name calling in every reply to one of your posts but I'm smart enough to know it does nothing to further the conversation. I may slip sometimes but in general I hold back.

It takes balls to stand up to the government. This militia will be arrested or carried out in body bags. Anyone can armchair quarterback this but unless we are there we won't know the whole story. Myself, I will take video evidence posted by citizens over the main stream media's garbage , so called reporting all day.

I used the term imbeciles to describe their posting videos of themselves committing a crime. Only an imbecile or someone with a serious delusion would do that. Then again it could just be plain old arrogance.

But a private individual owning the land is somehow considered a threat

Philoshop, as a hunter you should be the first to acknowledge that if privately held, access to what is now open land, would most likely be denied.

Not in all cases. How many private properties are leased or give permission to those that ask? Look at gas leases they work in the same way farmers lease for AG property or hunters lease for hunting rights. 

Not in all cases. How many private properties are leased or give permission to those that ask? Look at gas leases they work in the same way farmers lease for AG property or hunters lease for hunting rights. 

Lease is the problem. Many can't afford to "lease".

http://nyti.ms/1OnLhrp​

This is a smart way of taking care of these right-wing idiots, pick them off one at a time whenever they leave. their little as@hole inhibited playground.

And yes I read about how calling people names doesn't fix anything, put as I see things calling people what they are, in this case as@holes, is perfectly acceptable. 

The fact they are standing up for what they believe, I can completely respect that.  It's HOW they are doing it that pisses me off.  Plain and simple they do not have the right to occupy state or federal land in the way they are doing it.

I don't like the fact I can't hunt with a rifle in Onondaga County but that doesn't give me the right to break in to buildings on one of the region 7 WMA's, occupy that position and hold it with force if desired.  And then give surrounding landowners shit for trying to use the property.  They are breaking the law and should be punished like any other criminal.

Just my opinion

• Like 2