Wincester Super X-2

Well after reading your comments and doing a little online searching I am going to go see the gun and bring some cash with me. I will post a pic when I get it, its the duck hunter model and comes with some screw in chokes which is sweet. My buddy took it as part a deal when he sold his 4 wheelers and has no use for it, I can't pass up a good deal when I see it.  8)

I bought one at gander mountain 2 years ago for 700 and its a great gun.It shoots 23/4 skeet loads to 31/2 goose loads without any problems.Last year was duck hunting in a kayak in 25 mile an hour winds and when I say that gun got soaked with salt water,It got water down the barrel,in they action it was drenched.Took it apart a few days later and not one spot of rust and not one problem with the action.Hope you scoop it up.

So I picked up the Win yesterday afternoon, $300 and a 12 pack was all it took..haha

Not bad shape, shows a little wear, and the one of the choke tubes is stuck in there. A couple of days sitting in oil should cure that. I can now look forward to patterning it for Turkey hunting, it will be carried by my wife when she goes and of course I will use it too. I will get a snap shot later when I get home.

I think it was just a case of not enough oil on the threads and it sat for a while un cared for, Which is never a good combo. I guess it happens alot, there tons of post's on forums about this. It came with I think, 5 chokes including some duck hunting specific chokes. Even if I never get the choke out I'm ok with it, hahah it seems pretty tight and should be fine for Turkey hunting.