Trump Explained

And the terrorist they caught in Brussels never fled as they thought. He was protected by his people right under authority's noses. So some are so radicalized they will cut your head off, others will not so much, but enough to protect the ones that cut heads off.

• Like 3

So some are so radicalized they will cut your head off, others will not so much, but enough to protect the ones that cut heads off. 

Muslims riot, attack police after arrest of Paris jihad mass murderer

The most wanted terrorist in Europe, considered the mastermind in November’s multi-targeted attack in Paris that left 130 people dead, was arrested Friday by Belgian authorities.

But residents in the Molenbeek district of Brussels, where Saleh Abdeslam was captured, didn’t breathe a sigh of relief. Within hours, the district, which has a majority Muslim population, erupted into riots. Dozens of Abdeslam’s fans attacked police with bottles, stones, and other objects, local press reported, angered by the arrest of their “hero.”

The situation is developing.

Worse yet, Belgian newspaper De Morgen reported (subscription only) that “the whole neighborhood” knew where Abdeslam was ever since the Paris attacks. Nobody tipped off authorities.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/belgium-muslims-riot-attack-police-after-arrest-of-paris-jihad-mass-murderer

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Like I said. Virtue Signalers are very ignorant and crass people. They don't care or want to know about events in the world. Belo's inane response is a prime example. Don't forget, we have had our own Islamic Jihad attacks in the US already. More to come.

3 of my nieces are now on their way to Paris for a school trip. To say I am worried is an understatement. Why schools think it is a good idea to go there right now boggles the mind. It represents a serious failing in judgment and responsibility.Paris has just been flooded with all the violent migrants that were camped out at the port city of Calais. The authorities destroyed the illegal camp but did nothing about the residents. They have all descended on Paris and started setting up new camps in the streets.

Like vjp said, vacations are only for those who are unhappy. Your nieces must be unhappy... Or dare should I say? Not afraid? Interested in learning other cultures and Not giving in to what the terrorist want. It's why we played football after 9/11. Don't Give them what they want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the terrorist they caught in Brussels never fled as they thought. He was protected by his people right under authority's noses. So some are so radicalized they will cut your head off, others will not so much, but enough to protect the ones that cut heads off.

Snitches get snitches. That's universal. All religions and races.

Well when someone starts 3 new Muslim topics a day on a hunting site you can sort of read between the lines...

Muslim topics?? And what do those topics consist of?? Do they call ALL Muslims terrorists??  Do they sat All Muslims are bad people?? or do they point out the activities of  certain groups of Muslims??

You "read between the lines" with paranoid, bias eyes.

• Like 1

Ill skim thru old posts. But one person said "islam needed to be scrubbed from the earth ". Ill go thru later when i have more time I'll find some johadiwatch articles that say things along the lines of "muslims want america to have sharia law" and stuff like that.

Yeah….When you do, find out how many people here agree that Islam needs to be scrubbed from the earth and show some proof that NO Muslims have ever said that they want America to have Sharia Law..

Good luck with that. Hate on!!

• Like 1

Yeah….When you do, find out how many people here agree that Islam needs to be scrubbed from the earth and show some proof that NO Muslims have ever said that they want America to have Sharia Law..

The Irony of course is that these Sharia lovers and defenders can't cite a single positive for the introduction of Islamic culture, en masse, into a non Islamic environment. The alternative view-point however, has a lot of past and ongoing evidence and experience to support it.

And notice how the Sharia lovers show zero concern when Islamists threaten to wipe Christianity from the face of  the Earth. Just days ago John Kerry was finally forced to officially admit that Jihadists are committing genocide against Christians and other groups all over the Middle East. Something the rest of us have known for years. Where was 'Diplomat's' concern then?

A Muslim group has released its plan to “wipe Christianity from the face of the earth,” Islamize the West and establish an Islamic system of world government – placing those who resist “under a police state.”

The 23-page booklet, “The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived,” is the brainchild of the United Muslim Nations International, a group led by Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi. The document outlines a plan for Muslim world domination and the re-establishment of the Caliphate.

Al-Mohammedi leaves no doubt about his view of Christianity.

“Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth,” al-Mohammedi said. “It is an evil demonic and Anti-Christ system, all Christians are in complete Ignorance.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/muslim-group-wipe-christianity-from-face-of-earth/#AheqLC0iE64f3lhz.99

Edited by Papist

Snitches get snitches. That's universal. All religions and races.

LOL!! "Thats universal. all religions and races"???  Give some examples of "ALL". And make sure you include "ALL".  

Have you recently started or changed  medications??? Because you are off the freaking wall lately. But anyway…examples of "ALL" please. I assume you mean "ALL" Christians, "ALL" Muslims, "ALL" Hindues, "ALL" Buddhists, "ALL" blacks, "ALL" whites", "ALL" Hispanics, "ALL" Asians…ETC………ETC….. 

• Like 1

Judge Jeanine: GOP Establishment ‘in Bed With the Democrats’

On the Saturday broadcast of “Justice” on Fox News Channel, host Judge Jeanine Pirro ripped the GOP establishment, accusing them of being “in bed with the Democrats” and trying to “sabotage their own front-runner.”

“Why would Republicans try to sabotage their own front-runner and risk a Democrat winning the White House?” Pirro asked herself out loud.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/20/judge-jeanine-gop-establishment-in-bed-with-the-democrats/

• Like 1

LOL!! "Thats universal. all religions and races"??? Give some examples of "ALL". And make sure you include "ALL".

Have you recently started or changed medications??? Because you are off the freaking wall lately. But anyway…examples of "ALL" please. I assume you mean "ALL" Christians, "ALL" Muslims, "ALL" Hindues, "ALL" Buddhists, "ALL" blacks, "ALL" whites", "ALL" Hispanics, "ALL" Asians…ETC………ETC…..

What is confusing to you about the phrase "all religions and races"?

Just curious... What's your highest degree of education and what's your profession?

Nothing is confusing about it. Thats my point.

If it's not confusing why did you ask me about medication? Do you not agree that tattling or snitching isn't condemned universally?

Also I asked you a question... If you don't want to answer it, you could at least let me know that you're not going to answer it.

Trump is right on the boarders, on stopping Muslim's coming in until the system can be fixed. I don't want to wake up to what's happening in Brussels, Frances. You wait until Germany gets hit. I think its worth the life's of millions of Americans to make some wait to come into our Country. Its not racist its common sense.  

• Like 5

If it's not confusing why did you ask me about medication? Do you not agree that tattling or snitching isn't condemned universally?

Also I asked you a question... If you don't want to answer it, you could at least let me know that you're not going to answer it.

Do you consider reporting crime as snitching. If so where do you draw the line? In all of the places I have lived , the people I know or have known, would not tolerate criminal behavior and would report it. So "universal??? No.

• Like 1

Its not racist its common sense.  

Liberals despise common sense. Racism is now just one of the senseless and much abused words used by them to decry the fact that the Utopian Progressive multicultural experiment is unraveling in the worst way now. There will be war in Europe by this Summer. Mark my words.