Trump Explained

American education has become little more than Pavlovian response training.

He whines to have the political section eliminated ( because most of the opinions  are on the conservative side) when that fails he joins in on the political conversations and labels opinions that don't fall in line with his own as…….."racist, bigoted, sexist,  anti ….what ever , based solely on the fact that those opinions are different from his…..Pretty sad….

• Like 2

He whines to have the political section eliminated ( because most of the opinions  are on the conservative side) when that fails he joins in on the political conversations and labels opinions that don't fall in line with his own as…….."racist, bigoted, sexist,  anti ….what ever , based solely on the fact that those opinions are different from his…..Pretty sad….

Classic Social Justice Warrior behavior. If they can't censor, the infiltrate to destroy

Classic Social Justice Warrior behavior. If they can't censor, the infiltrate to destroy

Thats exactly what he tries  to do!!!!………….once again….SAD.  At least here, most people see through his B.S.

Belo, I don't think it's at all appropriate to call Papist a bigot. You're just like every other progressive liberal to vilify someone you disagree with. Papist states his opinion and shows many examples to support his positions.

What a moron you are for even referring to me as a liberal. I've been a registered voting republican since I was 18.

Keep supporting the racist bigot that he is if you wish. He posts nothing but rebel flags, anti-Muslim, "white guilt" nonsense all day long. It's a shame you and others feed off of Papist's and Trumps fear mongering. He is praying on your simple minds. Wake up!

Edited by Belo

Aren't you some supposed professor at an institution you won't mention? If so you just called out yourself.

Believe me, by the time they reach college, they are already far gone. Most can't even compose a coherent, grammatically  sound sentence. Fortunately I do not teach in the English department.

Nothing to say on your inane belligerency earlier in the thread then? Typical SJW. Move the goalposts and resort to mindless denigration. It seems many here are on to you. I am surprised you have the neck to pipe back in. That says something right there.

Not true. Trump wasnt even on the ballot.

It was a landslide victory for Trump in Florida.

The most diverse state in this country is Florida. From the farmers in the north to the uber-rich in the gated communities along the coasts, and from the Hispanics in the center to the Latinos in the south and all the transplants in between, Florida is a microcosm of the country. Trump overwhelmingly took it all, save for Miami-Dade.

Explain to me how Trump wasn't on the ballot.

It was a landslide victory for Trump in Florida.

The most diverse state in this country is Florida. From the farmers in the north to the uber-rich in the gated communities along the coasts, and from the Hispanics in the center to the Latinos in the south and all the transplants in between, Florida is a microcosm of the country. Trump overwhelmingly took it all, save for Miami-Dade.

Explain to me how Trump wasn't on the ballot.

I was quoting papist. Are you telling me that trump was on the ballot??

Did papist lie then?

Edited by diplomat019

Believe me, by the time they reach college, they are already far gone. Most can't even compose a coherent, grammatically sound sentence. Fortunately I do not teach in the English department.

Nothing to say on your inane belligerency earlier in the thread then? Typical SJW. Move the goalposts and resort to mindless denigration. It seems many here are on to you. I am surprised you have the neck to pipe back in. That says something right there.

I enjoy how you pick and choose. Your list of fear mongering claims grows.

Stock market crash in September, then October, then February followed by ww3, followed by trump missing on the ballot.

I don't care if "a few" are on to me. I don't associate with hateful bigots. You're fear mongering. Copy and paste without an original thought.

You know who I am? I'm the part of the Republican Party fighting against this man. That doesn't make me a leftist liberal. I cast my vote for Rubio and I now stand behind Kasich.

I'm not here to make friends or get likes. I hunt, fish, own guns and belong to the NRA. That doesn't mean I have to be a redneck full of ignorant hate for someone different than me.

What I want to know is this. What happened to you to make you hate people so much?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I enjoy how you pick and choose. Your list of fear mongering claims grows.

Stock market crash in September, then October, then February followed by ww3, followed by trump missing on the ballot.

I don't care if "a few" are on to me. I don't associate with hateful bigots. You're fear mongering. Copy and paste without an original thought.

You know who I am? I'm the part of the Republican Party fighting against this man. That doesn't make me a leftist liberal. I cast my vote for Rubio and I now stand behind Kasich.

I'm not here to make friends or get likes. I hunt, fish, own guns and belong to the NRA. That doesn't mean I have to be a redneck full of ignorant hate for someone different than me.

What I want to know is this. What happened to you to make you hate people so much?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe it's time for you guys to take your personal bickering off-line. When you get that involved in personal attacks, maybe you should really keep it personal.... as in just between each other.

Back to Trump. Washington is hard of hearing people voted they don't like the out come. So they are figuring how they can stop the peoples will/choice.

They really seem to want an uprising from the people who voted them in in the first place don't they.

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Edited by The Jerkman

Maybe it's time for you guys to take your personal bickering off-line. When you get that involved in personal attacks, maybe you should really keep it personal.... as in just between each other.

No rules broken doc. You said it yourself, if you don't want to read the political stuff than look the other way.

If it's not going to be banned from the site then I'll keep shedding light on this bigot.

Belo,

I never called you a liberal. I said you are acting like one. And you know what, you're still acting like one. You dismiss those you disagree with by calling them names. Right out of the progressive playbook.

As long as I'm aligned with the Republican Party (which I am) then I don't care what you think I'm acting like. Many respected congressmen and woman including Romney are anti-trump. I'm just fine with that.