Trout opener Friday.

Skillet

that's where I'll be headed if I go. Did they stock it on Bowen rd where the Little Buffalo and Cayuga meet again this year ? I live maybe a half mile from there. Been looking for stocking trucks but haven't seen any

TF, do you live in one of the nearby subdivisions or Bowen rd ?   I grew up on the old farm at William & Seibert rd. The one with the gray barn, where the big truck parks on weekends.  Do you know of it? I hunted that whole area as a kid, there were no houses around back then just open fields !

TF, do you live in one of the nearby subdivisions or Bowen rd ?   I grew up on the old farm at William & Seibert rd. The one with the gray barn, where the big truck parks on weekends.  Do you know of it? I hunted that whole area as a kid, there were no houses around back then just open fields !

I'm down Broadway towards the village. Grew up on Court Street until '88 as well.    And you have mail.