Got my 2015 buck back yesterday

ATbuckhunter

Lookin' good!

I'm not crazy about the golden x-country skier hitting the slopes between his ears, but it's your mount!

Real nice buck there! :good:

Hahaha good catch but Its actually my little league baseball trophy. I appreciate the nice words though!

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 1

Hahaha good catch but Its actually my little league baseball trophy. I appreciate the nice words though!

A swing and a miss for me as usual..., but you cracked  that one out of the park!

He really does look good!

I kept wanting to call him a "golden horn hiker" for some reason, but I was worried about a few guys here who have their eyes on my drinking habits tonight....and yesterday..... and the week before last...,lol

Congrats on a fine buck, and good to see him home!

Edited by wooly
  • Like 1

A swing and a miss for me as usual..., but you cracked  that one out of the park!

He really does look good!

I kept wanting to call him a "golden horn hiker" for some reason, but I was worried about a few guys here who have their eyes on my drinking habits tonight....and yesterday..... and the week before last...,lol

Congrats on a fine buck, and good to see him home!

Hahahaha thanks again. Good thing you didn't say that lol. I can see why you thought it was a cross country trophy though. Actually now that I think maybe you should have...would have been hilarious. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter

• 2 weeks later...