I'm getting too old for this

I took five pine trees down and to the curb today, my back is SHOT. I may have to take a bath like some kind of weirdo.

Got the kids involved!

Good job making them work, I had mine helping splitting and stacking fire wood. As they get older they enjoy helping more, I try to teach them that hard work gets rewarded so last night I took them out to eat.

I tell you its nice to have help with stuff like that, it makes it go so much faster!

• Like 1

LOL... hope you didn't forget the Epsom salts....May I have a long time before I get too old for tree work....though It does take me much longer to do...cutting isn't bad ...even limbing can be fun...but they sit a bit before getting hauled off to the brush pile fences...and then I really have to block off a long time...so I have no excuses not to get it done...

Job well done...but on a cool/moist summer night, a crackling pine camp fire  can be nice... ;) 

• Like 1

Who knew towns took branches and wood. Wish mine did

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It is nice, and they take the leaves in the Fall. They grind all this stuff and put out free mulch. I dont use it because someone told me it can give your plants and shrubs diseases or something, I dont want to chance it

• Like 1

It is nice, and they take the leaves in the Fall. They grind all this stuff and put out free mulch. I dont use it because someone told me it can give your plants and shrubs diseases or something, I dont want to chance it

same with the town I live in. we have "bulk pickup" like 4-5 times per year where they will take anything (including logs, sticks, etc. as long as pieces under 4' in length). The local town organic waste dump can be used to drop anything off and take anything you want. I've never taken anything, but I see guys loading pickup trucks full of mulch, wood, etc.

I'm still looking for my Easter basket and yet to kill a bird this year but found the beer. You could have iced it though. Thanks !

P.S I left the tree limbs

Enjoy the Genny Ice! By the way this Easter basket hiding nonsense is a thread in and of itself. You western NY natives made

It up I think

9a24df88bad7a11e67c004a548d74c30.jpgI think I'd better nestle a 12

Pack in there for the town guys

When we remodeled our kitchen, I put everything out at the road for trash pick up . I left a 12 pack under the last cabinet , I also helped them load it all, when he got to the 12 pack it looked like he was going to leave it, I said that's for you.

After that I could have left dead bodies and they would have took them .

• Like 1