Kudos to the NRA

Do some research before you take this guys word about the gun laws. He stood by Obama after sandy hook and has advocated for longer wait times for purchasing firearms. He's still miles better than Hillary but he's not exactly the best guy we could ask for if we're just talking gun rights

• Like 1

I just heard Hillary on the national news talking about gun laws. I would put Trump "light years" better than her, and the leadership of the NRA is well aware of this, This is the reason for their very early endorsement of Trump.

• Like 2

The NRA stated in their endorsement of Trump why Hillary would be a terrible President and are simply encouraging all NRA members to vote for Trump as a vote against Hillary.  Not voting at all, or voting for a third party candidate, could actually help Hillary win.  That's why all gun owners should vote for Trump, even if it hurts to do so.

• Like 4

Let me tell you ...this is no joke!! I've been talking to people. She has a real chance! When I have to say ,I am now careful how I approach getting info, then you know it's bad. Hilary has a danm good chance. I had one Elder lady say she wished someone would shoot Trump.She wasn't kidding and you should have seen her face...Spooked me a bit.Then said she may vote for Mickey mouse over either choice....I'm getting a lot of that.

Kills me when they say he's a flip flopper and liar...seriously!!! WTH would you call her!!!(note HER,opposed my private reference) If I had my doubts about God and the Devil,well she has made me a believer. The deal she made with the Devil is working. He's managed to blind people to the sneaky snake in the grass she has always been.

I have been on the, vote for neither road..in fact the last election. I have the same feeling this time around as well..but the worst of 2 evils is just beyond evil...Trump will have my vote

I said months ago that the Republicans managed to shoot themselves in both feet this time...Their reaction(hissy fit) to Trump made that clear...Now it's a matter of praying they didn't manage to put her in office

Edited by growalot
  • Like 3

Do some research before you take this guys word about the gun laws. He stood by Obama after sandy hook and has advocated for longer wait times for purchasing firearms. He's still miles better than Hillary but he's not exactly the best guy we could ask for if we're just talking gun rights

Right Belo! Anyone who trusts Trump is engaged in magical thinking or a victory of hope over experience.

Right Belo! Anyone who trusts Trump is engaged in magical thinking or a victory of hope over experience.

Do you believe Hillary is trustworthy?  Do you think her experience has ever had the best interest of the country in mind?  

Face it, we have no choice but to vote for Trump.  He may screw up this country, but Hillary would completely destroy it.  Under Trump we'll probably see a lot of protests and riots, but under Hillary we would probably see a real, bloody, civil war.

The reason Trump has risen to the level he has, is because a lot of the people in this land are fed up with the Left.  The country is a powder keg at this moment and Hillary would love to light the fuse and end it all with a totalitarian iron fist.

People who support her are truly uninformed and naive.

• Like 1

Bottom line is all candidates are full of S**T,weather they lie to your face or behind your back.Is trump better in my eyes???? Yeah he's who I will vote for,but holy F why cant we get some better people than Hillary,Bernie,Trump and the rest.Only guy I really liked was Carson to tell you the truth

• Like 4

Anyone who trusts any politician is an idiot. I just want to make sure those here understand his record before slobbering all over him. Of course the lies and tales spun by Hillary are even worse. I don't think I've ever seen a politician so desperate for votes that she will say anything. The coal miner fiasco is just the cherry on top.

• Like 2