Much Needed Moisture.

I know some of you got downpours over the holiday weekend; we got barely a shower here. Planted a few potatoes on the light soils right in the dust  Used liquid fertillizer for fear the dry wouldn't be as effective. Like to get some plantings in this month, so hoping for some rainfall. How's conditions in your neck of the woods?

Been dry , real dry. Thinking it hasn't rained since first week of May if I remember correctly. Some light showers overnight and again this morning. House shaking from thunder right now. Unlike our last golden retriever this one could care less at the noise. Finally a day I don't have to water the garden

• Like 2

I have a perfect predictor of rain...It will rain the week my peony flowers bloom...I plan accordingly...lol

They bloomed on time for we really needed this...though It is one more thing to get me further behind...weather...my knee and being a Grandma...I'll take the grandma over the others any time I can!...OMG he's so cute!

I gentle soaker right now and that is great!

• Like 1