moving day...

growalot

Wont' be long now, those bachelor groups  of the big boys I got on cam this spring,will be on the move again....I know where they have been and with knowledge know where they'll make a showing soon, with one problem for bow season. Yesterday I did a field survey,not deer, crops...farmers were busy busy near us...all those wheat,oats and peas fields went into ...BEANS! some clover for the wheat but mostly late planted BEANS...they are growing as fast as mine...and many have flowers and beans all ready. My hope is this will be a 3 crop year and they can harvest in time for a mid September WW planting. Anyways it won't be long that those big boys will start making a showing...for one I have a nice young bachelor group here and  good group of doe....... add the fresh plots of turnips and the surrounding guys coming in to camps. Every weekend will be the mowing,stand erecting,scouting and the gunfire from practice shooting(which I thank God for)...and they have already started...when I see new spots getting lots of mowing...and I hear clanking of metal...I know they have had good cam shots of the big boys. So all this late summer fall activity, with hormone changes, will help push them along. I give the time frame 2 more weeks. which gives me time to finish up and back out of our woods a bit:girlwink:

What's a " BUY " ?

That would be a Kindle auto correct...which spelled CORRECTLY or not ...my kindle rewrites what I type. I'm usually posting on the fly,as it were, and do not always catch what the kindle puts up after I hit send...So that was:

" for new members that think I'm a boy"

• Like 1

What's a " BUY " ?

That would be a Kindle auto correct...which spelled CORRECTLY or not ...my kindle rewrites what I type. I'm usually posting on the fly,as it were, and do not always catch what the kindle puts up after I hit send...So that was:

" for new members that think I'm a boy"

Send pics to prove you're not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never take good hunting pics...age aside,I refuse to dye my hair,not that vain....I'm always tired during hunting seasons ..or, have a face mask rash or I'm half frozen...lol This one didn't break the camera :wink:

IMG_1386.JPG

Edited by growalot
delete picture

Chefhunter..you really are too kind...maybe many years ago...but yes guys I,m real just camera shy kolobok_wink.gif

I have learned that flattery goes a long way espcially when it is truly deserved! We've fought on here before, but it's all in fun and you do contribute a lot to this place..... Cool to finially see what you look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1