CENTERPOINT SNIPER 370 CROSSBOW REVIEW

TheFieldArcher

So I made the upgrade to the Nikon Prostaff P3 and am dialed in. I am very happy with the upgrade and like I believe Core? said, the Nikon Spot on App is easy to work with although the calculations were not exact, albeit very close. Shooting Pile Drivers with G5's.

While i am comfortable at 50 (farthest practiced), my hunting range will be much less.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, SilentStalker said:

So I made the upgrade to the Nikon Prostaff P3 and am dialed in. I am very happy with the upgrade and like I believe Core? said, the Nikon Spot on App is easy to work with although the calculations were not exact, albeit very close. Shooting Pile Drivers with G5's.

While i am comfortable at 50 (farthest practiced), my hunting range will be much less.

Nice! It's a must-have. The clarity of glass vs the stock scope is incomparable and now you know for sure it will stay zeroed. I don't even think I put a single arrow out of my 370 until I put the Nikon on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed zero today and ready for the weekend.

Centerpoint 370 + Nikon scope + Decimator bolts/arrows is the ticket.

Confirmed again today as noticed last season that when i find zero with decimators if I then put the lighted nocks on the back the impact is about 1" left @ 20, so I adjust scope accordingly. Zero at 20 = second reticle around 31 and third reticle around 41. Strap some rage 2 or rage chisel tips on the front and it's a deer harvesting monster for < $400 all-in