Went for a walk....

took a few pics of what I recently planted...just starting to pop...2/3 of lane way N to S then S to north...the south end is really coming up fast. Area in front of old reliable and where I just mowed weedy summer plot and disced it in Planted WW and turnips....I took some of other areas...post later

PS.. pics didn't come up in order

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

Thanks guys...some areas are growing much faster than others. Some were planted earlier. like the hemp plot in the upper field...the one pic shows what the birds left of a second corn planting(crows dug it up) the pumpkin,acorn, melons next to the hemp/beans(over seeded between rows with turnips) ...clover is on the other side of that. Then next to hemp is the goat barn turnips( looks spotty due to clover,but succession planting of turnip)..I put in a couple of pics of the new mid property clover /turnip plots...others I will wait for better growth...:

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

Holy Hanna!...I see the ozone that these storms have left worked...CRAZY amount of growth..I have a blue hubbard squash 1/2 the size of an engine block...the goat barn turnips grew 6" over night and the winter wheat is 3" high where there was none 2 days ago. unfortunately weeds are growing like that too...Oh well....

• 2 weeks later...