If anyone out there is shopping around for some new tires for their atv, take a look at the Maxxis Zillas. I just had a set put on my brute force this week and they are my new favorite tire by far. They are 6 ply so won't puncture easily but are also light weight so they won't rob your machine of power.

Grip is phenomenal in every terrain I've been able to find so far. Ride is smooth as stock tires above 5mph. Below 5 you get some tire lug vibration, but with big deep lugs it's to be expected. The best part is that steering is so much easier now compared to stock tires. I don't have power steering on my 750 so it came as huge bonus to be able to steer with half the effort as before!

So for anyone looking to upgrade tires I highly suggest the maxxis Zillas. They are also very reasonably priced which was another big surprise. I picked up 4 tires $375 mounted. Can't beat that for what your getting!

9a5bd33abb760cf111721611535f05c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Good to hear there's more happy owners. I am headed out tmw morning on a big all day ride through just about every terrain possible so it will be fun to really put these tires through the paces.

Thanks for the heads up on the snow. I heard they dig quick if you punch it but once you gain momentum they do a good job paddling your through. Let's see if we even get any snow this winter to find out!

I bought a new 2008 Honda Foreman in 2009 . I don't use it that much and the tires are almost like new . No Dry Rot yet .

Those Zillas look pretty nice .

Wow your lucky no dry rot or punctures yet! Lol. I have terrible luck with atv tires. Every machine I've had I had to put beefier tires so I wasn't get a flat every ride.

Doesn't help that stock tires from every manufacturer are 2ply. My buddy says its like riding on Bologna skins haha. My machine has 100 miles on it and I wrecked a tire on its first big long day ride the first 4 miles in. It's frustrating to pay 8 grand for a machine that can't handle some Rocky power line trails for more than 4 miles. But o well the problem is solved now!

Took a 85 mile ride this past Sunday and it was awesome with the new tires. We rode about every terrain there can be and the Zillas did awesome. My buddies riding behind me kept telling me when I would grab a hand full of throttle my 750 would throw rocks for 100 ft behind me haha. Soaked a few of them in mud too when it started to rain lol.

Overall I have no complaints. I hope they last me at least 2 years. But idk seeing as we ride the machine on a almost daily basis. Not hard but it gets drove around the property and then some hard rides on weekends. Time will tell