Perry136

Finally found a few

Finally got a good pull last week. 3 bucks I Feel are shooters and 1 buck that's really young with some potential in a couple years. Got a few pics of different bucks fighting already.Opening day cant come soon enough.

PICT0249.JPG

PICT0241.JPG

PICT0260.JPG

PICT0264.JPG

PICT0227.JPG

• Like 8

“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
― Ted Nugent

I'm down your way every Tuesday, if you need a friend to join let me know!!

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

These guys are about 20 min. from Dansville, wont tell yea which way but I have had a lot of activity around 8 am the past 10 days or so. I hope they all aren't still running together come opening day. Stands about 20 yards fro the cam and one of these old guys would probably pick me off trying to draw.

“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
― Ted Nugent

Awesome bucks...  I literally have been pulling cards for 2 months, I have 1 decent buck and two resident 4 points.  Lots and lots of doe though.  Hopefully they bring in a stud early November.  Good luck!

Edited by Taylormike

Wow! Very nice!! Looks like they're using that licking branch too. Do they have a scrape there?

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - Wease

Big scrap, and they have been nailing that licking branch. Group of four bucks one right after the other stopped at that branch last week. Kinda cool to see it on the cam. Stands about 20 yards from that branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

― Ted Nugent