Safe Act question

The_Real_TCIII

Friend lives in north carolina. I bought a rifle for him on gunbroker, the seller wont send it to his FFL. Says its illegal, which I dont believe is true. Im asking him to send to an FFL, the whole point of which is to verify the receiver of the gun can legally possess it. Im certainly not going to do anything squirrely, this safe act crap terrifies me.

27 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I went thru the guy/gun shop on Main St in Akron for a person to person. Think I paid $15 . Nobody wants to really deal with person to person as they aren't selling a gun and actually making money   Stop at Mcduffy's on the way for a pot pie

Mcduffys is so good

7 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

There's also a website and hotline that are supposed to act as guides for those citizens trying to understand how to navigate the law:

https://safeact.ny.gov/

Hotline:

1-855-law-guns

I don't know if either one is helpful, or not.

much appreciated. I asked the seller if hed relist it with a buy it now of what I agreed to plus any additional selling fees he may incur and I'll have my friend make an account and buy it. We will see if he will do it