Irish Setter or Danner Boots?

I had a pair of Danner and will never own another pair. 1000 gram they were warm but feet hurt at end of day. They fell apart after by end of first season. Complained to Danner got no where .  I now have a pair of 1000 gram lacrosse and 1000 gram herman surviors. The her man's I bought at wally world. they are lighter , warmer, and more comfortable then my lacross. I like lacrosse but they are just not as good as the hermans. My advise would be do not over look the so called cheaper brands. Some of bigger brands are junk and cost way more. 

I have a pair of Irish Setter Trail Phantoms.  They're a few years old and have held up really well.  Nice quiet boots, stay dry.  I've dunked them a couple of times on accident and stayed dry.  I haven't left them submerged to see if they were truly waterproof but didn't want to find out and get stuck w/ wet feet. 

When I was looking for boots I heard Irish Setter Boots (eddie LOL) have great Customer service. I will be trying out them these weekend. I usually wear Lacrosse 800 rubbers which kept me warm and dry over the years. The high rubbers started to take there toll on me on all day hunts. So I was wanting a good pair of 9" 800gr boots, Setters had excellent reviews. Time will tell.