survivor 10pt

SplitG2

Bucks do not travel far from their home range except maybe during the rut.. they can't afford to expel the energy during the winter months..they will hole up close to the best food source in their range.. the range is of course larger in some places than others

Bucks do not travel far from their home range except maybe during the rut.. they can't afford to expel the energy during the winter months..they will hole up close to the best food source in their range.. the range is of course larger in some places than others

ive seen deer hold up on a particular property near a food source all summer and split not long after that velvet sheds.

Geno, I got him during the season but only at night.  My property is part of his home range just need him to mess up next year :)

hope he slips up for you!

i thought you stated you only cought him pre and post season on trail cam? thats why i stated what i did. if you got him at night on your cam well that a whole other story...  :)

• 2 weeks later...