Working on a new display

maytom

After holding one of these beautiful displays in my hands. I can honestly say the the pictures just do not do justice to how nice they really are! The amazing craftsmanship, design , detail work, fit and finish is absolutely top notch! The brass of the shot shell beard holders and inlays, sets off this overall eye catching display perfectly . I highly recommend any turkey hunters out there, that would like to have an heirloom quality display. To contact maytom!  Thank you again my friend. This is awesome! And I can't wait to start hunting turkeys with my grandson to fill it up!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, grampy said:

After holding one of these beautiful displays in my hands. I can honestly say the the pictures just do not do justice to how nice they really are! The amazing craftsmanship, design , detail work, fit and finish is absolutely top notch! The brass of the shot shell beard holders and inlays, sets off this overall eye catching display perfectly . I highly recommend any turkey hunters out there, that would like to have an heirloom quality display. To contact maytom!  Thank you again my friend. This is awesome! And I can't wait to start hunting turkeys with my grandson to fill it up!

Dave, thanks for your kind words.

• 5 weeks later...