Anyone watch the Rochester news?

growalot

The copter flew rt over my head ... . Had a goldish color to it and I thought it looked like Mercy flight...I can't get the details on the second death....all they say is under investigation and then first one was a tree fall. The text message our son got was a shooting on the second ..trying to confirm. They also gave no age.

Edited by growalot

21 minutes ago, growalot said:

The copter flew rt over my head ... . Had a goldish color to it and I thought it looked like Mercy flight...I can't get the details on the second death....all they say is under investigation and then first one was a tree fall. The text message our son got was a shooting on the second ..trying to confirm. They also gave no age.

The chopper we saw was blue, so maybe just a coincidence

I don't know...the last near us he was shot by another drive member and died screaming he didn't want to die...went through his upper arm into chest from what on scene ppl told me... Mercy flighted out ...there's along story that started in the morning on that one..it all happened when they came back from having lunch at the Legion I believe. I Distinctly recall the land owner /neighbor's phone call before it happened..He said they couldn't meet me to track morning deer on my land, because they went out to lunch . Even though his wife had made a perfectly good lunch for them....one hour later the guy was shot as another neighbor and I were talking at my mail box ...we heard the sirens go off. He was there asking for tracking permission...I remember telling him they probably shot each other,due to what I'd witnessed that morning. Or neighbor had a heart attack. Well he actually did after witnessing what happened on his land to a friend by his brother.