Check those packages!

growalot

So a few weeks ago I was so proud I'd gotten a couple of gifts ahead of time...I left Mr B.'s in the trunk...I didn't open and undo the packaging at the store. and It looked new...I just pulled it out...a hair clipping set for the back of his neck ,between hair cuts and his mustache. I did open it and the cord wasn't wrapped right.. SOB...It had someone elses hair and skin in it!  So I just got that of my chest ...and will be leaving hear soon to not speak with the clerk OH NOOO I will be speaking with the manager...The guy that directed me to this in the first place....

They are getting good at restocking...open and check...

11 minutes ago, growalot said:

So a few weeks ago I was so proud I'd gotten a couple of gifts ahead of time...I left Mr B.'s in the trunk...I didn't open and undo the packaging at the store. and It looked new...I just pulled it out...a hair clipping set for the back of his neck ,between hair cuts and his mustache. I did open it and the cord wasn't wrapped right.. SOB...It had someone elses hair and skin in it!  So I just got that of my chest ...and will be leaving hear soon to not speak with the clerk OH NOOO I will be speaking with the manager...The guy that directed me to this in the first place....

They are getting good at restocking...open and check...

As gross as your scenario is...and it is...it could be worse. Imagine my horror to I discover, when my wife nonchalantly admitted to me, the long straight hair on my mustache/beard trimmer came from her using it on her little lap dogs, to trim around their privates and back sphincter!    :  0

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Just as the sh&tty service one finds in most stores reflects the level of pay 

I don't want this thread to get to far from the op. So I'll just say it's the sh#t employees doing a sh#tty job, that's why they get payed sh#tty. not to mention if u take one of these sh#tty jobs, u know what the pay is, therefore by excepting the job it's on u to earn that money by doing a good job.

• Like 1

So I was a nice....beoutch about it..first I must have had that look on my face..for I walk through the door and clerks immediately asked if they could help and called 3 x' s fast for a manager. I saw him coming and Iwalked to him wavering him back discretely. I was saying you don't want us in earshot of anyone.. His face fell and he said Oh...I then in a low but tad menacing voice explain that I had calmed myself down before coming in and this is why.........His first words were, " I can't control the manufacturers..." I cut him off right there and out came the wagging index and tight voice..Stop right there! I have a great digital Canon and took many pictures. I worked many years in retail. Before you say one more word know this...What comes out of your mouth determines whether I  email corporate and send those nasty pictures.   "I'm very sorry"  I then said he had best never order this done again and or best tighten up his staff..because they won't enjoy people opening many packages to check products before buying...I have some computer skills and own those pictures...Several more apologies and he personally reimbursed me with a thank you.

I won't even tell you the crap storm Sears and I had today..but I did not pay shipping...:mda:

Advise....... if you didn't see a previous post some time ago...card board box's and southern packages...open them out side away from house..Mr B ordered rocky boots...opened the box and inside was a tiny dead cockroach...got out the good light out side...nymphs in it as well...They LOVE corrugated cardboard...lay eggs and live in the grooves but just like with wall paper glue...love the processed used to form the layers...Believe me I know...Worked in a pet shop that got infested...they had one in the old down town Rochester where they had all those stores and the train for kids...anyways they transfer stuff from there to the country store...an entire little shopping plaza became infested...A grocery store and a carpet place...the carpet place was the worst...They lost a lot of product and had to move locations... They tore out a wall in the Rochester store and there was an old cistern or open sewer behind it...I'm positive many people took cockroaches and or eggs home with them..I use to get undressed in our garage and bag everything before going to house and dumping in a running washer....GROSS

Edited by growalot