Support for Illegals

Uptown, why do you even bother reading, posting or believing in these "polls"??

Haven't you seen what a fool you make yourself out to be by believing these polls to be accurate. I would think just about anyone who's lived through the past year could be smart enough to have come to the conclusion that these polls are nothing but worthless garbage made up by people scrambling to make their jobs relevant.

• Like 2

I was listening to talk radio and this lady called in from NYC and she explained the mindset of NYC vs the rest of the state.   She said people in the city believe they are entitled to happiness and cant grasp reality when something doesnt go there way.  She continued on to say the rest of the state believes they are entitled to the pursuit of happiness and when they dont get there way they keep pursuing happiness instead of whining and demanding it.

Edited by wdswtr
  • Like 6

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 0:58 PM, wdswtr said:

I was listening to talk radio and this lady called in from NYC and she explained the mindset of NYC vs the rest of the state.   She said people in the city believe they are entitled to happiness and cant grasp reality when something doesnt go there way.  She continued on to say the rest of the state believes they are entitled to the pursuit of happiness and when they dont get there way they keep pursuing happiness instead of whining and demanding it.

Well said, It also can be used by replacing NYC with Lib's. Give the whiners there participation award and they will be pacified.

• Like 1