eeggads, I embarressed myself..

growalot

Christmas cleaning...I hunted way longer than normal then the garden grew so well it had me manic trying to keep up...I cleaned out my "left overs" dish cabinet...I threw away two garbage bags of plastic dishes and old storage containers. The cabinet is still chucked full...but with glass dishes...I cleaned my spice cabinet...OMG how many jars of paprika and dill does one family need...I think I moved here with some of the ones I found stashed in the back...I tossed salt and shakers,food gifts never opened...really condensed milk?..I won't discuss the summer dust on the top of the upper cabinets......washing walls and the exhausts unit....thank the heavens for dish washer gel...it cuts the grease on everything...will peel paint if left on to long as well...lol  Well done with my lunch break ...back to the grind...

Next year hunting best go faster than it did this year...I still need to put up the tree!

• Like 1

:rolleyes:^_^ Those  catch all drawers and cabinets in a house can take hours when ones on a cleaning binge...I have started to turn over a new leaf...I am throwing away  half my life...The half that was "stored" to never be seen again...or saved for later and later was in the 90's...lol Whats up with nick-naks...Am I going to use any of those baskets?... Popsicle sticks and wine corks...I threw away 8 cases of empty wine and liquor bottles I'd been saving for years this fall while canning..I threw away bail and ring canning jars I moved here with us...then never used again...If the kids didn't take it years ago when they moved...it was tossed this summer..and they'll never remember...ssshhhhh:secret::whistle:

Edited by growalot