Remember these ?

Water Rat

Holy cow ...at least we had a railing and some space between us and the train,,,but that trestle shook our teeth loose and that train took forever! to get past us...needless to say we then high tailed it to the other side and hid in the brush and trees down the bank because a call had gone into the park police and I think the sheriffs as well... It took us some time to get back to where we could get out. As I recall 5 of us were up there. ... later our "class" use to hang in the park and have parties all of the time our junior/ senior year. No one ever bothered us  as long as we didn't get too rowdy...but we usually had the pavilion to our selves back then. There and a camp ground up in Ossion...A bunch us us Would go camping for a week end in tents..Our parents would trust we'd stay out of trouble.... for the most part we did and we were all just friends so that was never anyone's concern, besides they figured having younger siblings with us would keep us good..instant lie detectors...lol

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great movie, TF.....Reminds me of coming of age in the early 1960s... I get goosebumps every time I hear the beginning of Ben E. King's  "Stand By Me "....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1