Walmart clearance

zeus1gdsm

7 hours ago, zeus1gdsm said:

Should add their muzzle loaders are on clearance as well and some archery accessories

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

The WalMart at Baytown doesn't carry archery items because it is considered a city store but it carries gun ammo . Go figure ! 

Walworth is mostly cleared out. They have a ton of 270 gr powerbelts at $13/box for 15 (still overpriced, but normally they are $25). #11 percussion caps for $4, some random little tools for a couple of bucks. Some blinds also. No great deals on ladder stands, and archery equipment wasn't on sale yet (this all from yesterday). I did grab some extra MZ bullets a couple weeks ago--they put this stuff on sale the very day after MZ season ended.

16 hours ago, zeus1gdsm said:

Just a heads up. My local wally world finally put all their blinds and stands on clearance..... Sticks for 20$ 15ft single for 45. 3man blind for 75

Might want to check yours as well

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Thanks, zeus1gdsm. I picked up two 15' tower stands (linky) at their online website for $198 each. Not a steal, but a good price as there is no shipping charge.

4 hours ago, Core said:

Walworth is mostly cleared out. They have a ton of 270 gr powerbelts at $13/box for 15 (still overpriced, but normally they are $25). #11 percussion caps for $4, some random little tools for a couple of bucks. Some blinds also. No great deals on ladder stands, and archery equipment wasn't on sale yet (this all from yesterday). I did grab some extra MZ bullets a couple weeks ago--they put this stuff on sale the very day after MZ season ended.

Uhhhhhh , where is there a WalMart in Walworth ?  Are you thinking of the Macedon store on RT 31 ? 

• Like 1

On January 7, 2017 at 8:06 PM, BigGuyNY said:

My buddy has this blind and it's really nice.  I picked up one because it's only $79 and it's always good to have an extra.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Strategy-Hub-Hunting-Blind-300D-Poly-Oxford/45032573

Are you able to manipulate the windows to lower them partially and if so is it done by zippering, or is it on a slide system, or perhaps velcro? Just curious how customizable the windows are if you don't want one fully open? 

12 hours ago, JFB said:

Are you able to manipulate the windows to lower them partially and if so is it done by zippering, or is it on a slide system, or perhaps velcro? Just curious how customizable the windows are if you don't want one fully open? 

The windows use zippers as well as the mesh.  You can open as much or as little of the windows you want.