Trump's press conference

So entertaining to watch the the hateful leftist, extremists  (whether they are real or just silly little fakes) literally pi$$ing down their own legs and publicly crying over Trump….:taunt:

Edited by ants
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Another brilliant, well-thought out response from the brain-dead  

Your replies are so different? Nothing you say is thought out. It's all poison from infectious media and people who wouldn't know a fact if it was called a tack and they were on the wrong end of a"Pin The Tail On The Donkey Game". If you your answers were so well thought out you would be able to explain in a rational manner why black people are screaming racism and doing the damage and inciting the violence. Or why people can't just except that fact that Trump is the the future POTUS  and act like babies whining about it. The people who hate Trump are the people who want to collect welfare for their whole lives, illegal aliens here to sell drugs and guns, ............. I digress!

Actually, you know the deal. You just chose to side with radicalism and promote violence. I don't care how old you claim to be, you deferentially do not support this county unless you have it your way. Let me explain something to you Uptown, this country isn't a restaurant! You can't have it your way! Your burger comes with pickles, deal with it! Buy a box of tissues, have a good cry, and get over yourself.

Your views on policies and the issues are clear. 

Trump scares people because he's not going to cower to BS, he's not going to a be a puppet controlled by money hungry fools that really only care their bank account.

Edited by ....rob
spell check
  • Like 2

In other news. Trump moves ahead with plans to build the wall! Meetings with department of interior and US Army corps have already begun planning and cost analysis. Whether you hate trump or not, the way he forces his way through the political hurdles and keeps his word is utterly impressive.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

In other news. Trump moves ahead with plans to build the wall! Meetings with department of interior and US Army corps have already begun planning and cost analysis. Whether you hate trump or not, the way he forces his way through the political hurdles and keeps his word is utterly impressive.

Being serious, and actually thinking about how this will prevent anything, and the illusion that Mexico will pay for it boggles. Mexico will not pay for it, and it will not stop illegals from getting into the USA.

Seriously people, think about this for a minute. Read my posts and you will see I am not anti Trump. But, this wall just isn't going to work.

Why? It will just be along a specific border. The illegals, gun/drug runners, terrorists will find other ways to enter the USA. They will use boats, planes, and/or come in from the north. It certainly won't stop the problems already here!

I'm under no illusion that Mexico will pay for the wall directly. Indirectly, trump is going to drain their economy and has already begun to do so by strong arming our corporations to bring jobs back here. This influx of capital back into the US could indirectly fund the wall if they so decided.

The huge plant Ford just decided to back out of in Mexico has no left the area in Mexico wondering what the hell they are gonna do now. Bad for mexicos economy but good for ours.

The wall is more than just a barrier. It's also a statement and visual aid to the fact that we aren't going to stand idly by as illegals, criminals and terrorists attempt to gain access. Our border now is a pathetic little wall or no wall at all. Drug runners just tunnel underneath and get by. Maybe this new wall trump dreams of will be highly advanced with tech to monitor activity below the surface to catch people trying to tunnel. We just don't know yet what he's got planned. I know he's been quoted as saying this won't be some little dinky wall. That it will be a massive one. Build it or not I don't personally care much but it will be interesting to see how it turns out regardless.

One other thing to think about...if we do some serious damage to mexicos economy, that's going to upset a lot of its citizens and possibly cause a surge of immigration our way. Or possible violent retaliation. Either way I'm sure people living near the border might sleep a little better knowing there's a more solid secured border.

O and I guess we could toss in the idea that such a wall could be a strategic defense asset in the slim possibility of any foreign invading military force...
  • Like 1

So you really think a wall will stop the boats and planes from getting here? Boats can go around walls, and a plane can fly over a wall. They say a condom can prevent pregnancy, but, they have a disclaimer on every box. "No guarantees". 

Edited by ....rob

So you really think a wall will stop the boats and planes from getting here? Boats can go around walls, and a plane can fly over a wall. They say a condom can prevent pregnancy, but, they have a disclaimer on every box. "No guarantees". 

Nope a wall won't stop those. That's what the coast guard and Air Force is for. We stop those things on a daily basis. Would just be business as usual. If you think that drug smugglers will just turn to using 747s I think your wrong there...planes aren't easy to hide. Especially big ones. Lots of paperwork to go along like flight logs with FAA blah blah. Both boats and planes are easy to spot and even easier to track. If they plan on using either one to move people they would need big ones. And that's never gonna happen.

Now that I think about it....we should encourage the use of planes and boats. Will be easy targets to blow up!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ....rob said:

Being serious, and actually thinking about how this will prevent anything, and the illusion that Mexico will pay for it boggles. Mexico will not pay for it, and it will not stop illegals from getting into the USA.

Seriously people, think about this for a minute. Read my posts and you will see I am not anti Trump. But, this wall just isn't going to work.

Why? It will just be along a specific border. The illegals, gun/drug runners, terrorists will find other ways to enter the USA. They will use boats, planes, and/or come in from the north. It certainly won't stop the problems already here!

The "Mexico will pay for it" aspect is the simplest part of the "wall plan". We simply reduce segments of aid payments that they otherwise would have gotten from us, and "poof!", the payment from Mexico is made.

As far as how effective it will be, I have seen artist's concepts, and it looks rather formidable to me. Yes there will be ways around it ...... way, way around it. Also it puts the "invaders" in a diminished area of crossing and much easier to detect and apprehend. Sure if they want to get in bad enough, they can head up to Canada and come in from the north. The problem for them there is that if they had enough money to do that, they wouldn't need to come to this country. The same problem with boats and planes. It is hard to argue that a wall would not have significant deterrent value. Just the reduced patrolling costs make it worthwhile.

• Like 3